[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad is your backlog? I have almost a full shelf of books

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: hobb.jpg (121KB, 808x599px) Image search: [Google]
hobb.jpg
121KB, 808x599px
How bad is your backlog? I have almost a full shelf of books I need to read. I tend to read books fairly slowly and get immersed, and I prefer to read on quiet evenings or in bed. This causes books to pile up faster than I can read them (the last three books I read were all 900ish pages). I also find deciding what to read next slows me down considerably, and I have so many trilogies/series that I want to jump in on. How do you deal with your pile of shame, and do you think you'll ever reach the bottom?
>>
>>7723428
I've read just over half the books on my bookshelf.
>>
I just pirate my epubs and delete them from my kcommon allusions or historical contexts, without them being worth reading in full:incommon allusions or historical contexts, without them being worth reading indle as soon as I realize I'm not going to read them in a rush of autism and shame.
ar
There's also Quixote that bores me to tears and I want to at the very least read the first part and drop it for a ye

Most physicals, I end up reading them anyways. And I actually only read short ones digitally for some autistic reason.
>>
>>7723428
Robin Hobb, eh? I've had sex with her daughter and eaten a meal at her table. Husband is a judo master. They're a little conservative.
>>
>>7723640
How was she?
>>
>>7723644
she was a pretty nice lady.
>>
>>7723658
Her daughter, I mean.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.