[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masochism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 9780140447811.jpg (19KB, 262x400px) Image search: [Google]
9780140447811.jpg
19KB, 262x400px
Where i do go from here?
>>
>>7702296
The Kiss
>>
Story of O
>>
>>7702298
>>7702301
Please, I meant femdom. Male dominance is for plebeian twinks who call themselves Lord Wyverne Darkmoone.
>>
File: smug masochist.png (674KB, 742x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug masochist.png
674KB, 742x720px
>>7702309
>femdom.
shit taste m8
>>
>>7702309
Cuckolding
>>
File: 1454967471912.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454967471912.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>>7702309
>Being dominant is for twinks
>>
>>7702325
The archetypal twink is Humbert Humbert's idealized Lolita delusion or are you blind to the facts of reality?
>>
>>7702314
>>7702324
>>7702325
Lord Darkmoone! I wasn't expecting you until the morrow. Your assless chaps are not yet finished. You may have to write "SLUT" and "FUCK PIG" on a fat girl without them. A thousand apologies, sire.
>>
>>7702351
the only embarrassing post here is yours
>>
>>7702360
>I must defend my fetishes on the Internet.

Shouldn't you be on /soc/ saying "Good girl :)" to camwhores who fulfil your requests?

Men with dominance fetishes are pathetic.
>>
>>7702377
you've completely missed the point
>>
>>7702309
>who call themselves Lord Wyverne Darkmoone.
heartless right out of the gate
>>
>>7702377
you're acting like people with femdom fetishes aren't the poster-boys for mommy issues
>>
>>7702309
Monsieur Venus by Rachilde may be what you're looking for.

Mary Gaitskill stories in general discuss BDSM practice from women's perspective, most of the time, and are very good.

If you don't mind reading genre fiction, Anita Blake stories may fill what you're looking for.

Tell me what you want and I'll see if i can answer. What aspects of femdom?
>>
>>7702428
Holy shit, anything more like Rachilde in particular?

I have always had a thing for this weird quantum state between hypermisogyny and complete surrender to the Gaian ur-vagina prism at the centre of space and time. She's like a walking embodiment of my confused penis.
>>
>>7702309
Rather be lord wyvern darkmoon desu.
>>
>>7702502
You should probably read Virginia Woolf, then. And no, Rachilde is more or less one of a kind, IIRC.
If you want something of a similar level of passion, but gayer, read Funeral Rites by Jean Genet. Of course read Baudelaire. Wuthering Heights may be up your valley.
oh, and Bedtime Eyes by Amy Yamada.
>>
Gynocracy by Viscount Ladywood.
Education Anglaise by Lord Kidrodstock
>>
>>7702309
Wasn't that pretty much the opposite of what Mr. von Sacher-Masoch was trying to say in Venus In Furs? That a masochistic man should 'grow out of' his desire to be dominated because a woman will never truly love him if she is dominating him? That he should be the hammer rather than the anvil?
>>
>>7702309
>>7702377
Agree 2bh, all the male doms I've come across just seem like really weird fedora types.
>>
My diary to be honest.
>>
>>7702309
And femdom isn't full of plebeian twinks?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.