[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marie Calloway

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: enjoy.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
enjoy.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
Anyone similar writers? /li
>>
>>7662493
don't read women writers, their inferior
>>
>>7662505
women like Megan Boye, Gabby Bess
>>
>>7662523
No.7662505
why inferior?
>>
>>7662526
Reply to people by clicking their post number like a normal person.
>>
>>7662526
who built civilization? men? who created art? men. who created the best literature? men.

face it already. women are best kept in the kitchen where they belong
>>
>>7662531
Is that your input to this thread?
Someone hurts you or what?
>>
If you're talking about Alt-Lit, out of all the Alt-Lit writers, the one who writes the best, in the same disaffected vein, but is neither associated with them, and for that matter completely years better than them, is probably tim rogers.

http://largeprimenumbers.com/clocks/

It's like if you use the alt-lit style to segue into greater themes, like Proust, about the nature of memory and time etc...

That's why I find alt-lit unbearably stupid, because they indulge in their style, and never surpass it.
>>
File: lovestruck.png (81KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
lovestruck.png
81KB, 500x391px
I was wondering if by any chance they do represent some feminine lit about lost/experimenting girls.
>>
>>7662493

Read the diaries of Anais Nin.
>>
>>7662544
Oh wow, a guy came on your face and you wrote about it? That's so daring.
Let me be among the very first to say thanks for sharing.
If you need a writing tutor, I am programmed to oblige.
Lesson one: metaphor, a kind of bridge.
A blackbird can be looked at in a number of ways, including two.
A man and a woman are the loneliest number that you'll ever do.
-Michael Robbins
>>
>>7662584
Currently reading A woman speaks by her, but I am not her greatest fan. I'm looking for fresh blood
>>
File: urodzinki.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
urodzinki.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
I haven't read Marie Calloway yet but I've downloaded her book and I was wondering about these young chicks from 90', bit edgy bit lonely
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.