[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>450 pages in >All the Ennet house chapters are the same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: infinitejestbookcover_LargeWide.jpg (130KB, 617x347px) Image search: [Google]
infinitejestbookcover_LargeWide.jpg
130KB, 617x347px
>450 pages in
>All the Ennet house chapters are the same
>drip feed of useful information

Does it progress to be the book everyone hypes it out to be or will I not enjoy the remaining pages if I didn't enjoy the ones thus far?
>>
i have to go to work in like an hour, i don't really have to shit that bad, but if i don't squeeze one out now i know the urge to turd will strike like halfway through my shift, and since the building was built by some corrupt contractor there's no guarantee the bathroom won't be busted, fuck what should i do
>>
>>7640255
that book is ass
>>
If you don't enjoy it for the day to day lives of the characters stuff you won't find it getting any better. That is the main focus right up until the end.
>>
>>7640255

You're at the point when the plot threads should start to be converging, so keep going.
>>
>>7640255
Atlas shrugged, war and peace and the count of monte Cristo are all better 1000+ page books
>>
Not really m80. If you don't enjoy the little details and the writing style you won't enjoy the book
>>
>>7640255
If you got nothing out of Eschaton, then chuck it and move on. You want to live.
>>
>>7640255
If no such convergence or projection occured to you, then the book's failed for you.
>>
>>7640560
>Atlas Shrugged

No, it's complete shit
>>
>>7640255
>will I not enjoy the remaining pages if I didn't enjoy the ones thus far?

If it doesn't appeal to you already then the rest of it probably won't.
>>
>>7640255
why do you need the book to "progress"? enjoy the book for what it is
>>
The jest is infinite...
>>
Another sap falls for the eternal prank.
>>
>>7640258
i made it through but my ass was clenched for the last hour, then i got home and plunked down a fatty bowlfull
>>
>>7640560
atlas shrugged is like reading 1000 pages of mein kampf applied to economics

except mein kampf had better characters
>>
File: uncouth.jpg (8KB, 211x193px) Image search: [Google]
uncouth.jpg
8KB, 211x193px
>not finishing books you start
if you made it that far in you'd better finish it whether you like it or not. Otherwise you'll be some dick-bruising faggot talking about the book without actually having read the whole thing
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.