[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you find the way of the aloof to be logical? Are NEETs genius

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Waterhouse-Diogenes.jpg (232KB, 834x1285px) Image search: [Google]
Waterhouse-Diogenes.jpg
232KB, 834x1285px
Do you find the way of the aloof to be logical? Are NEETs genius or delusional? Is it dependent on the person's individual ways of learning, or is there an absolute answer?
>>
>>7630254
>Do you find the way of the aloof to be logical?
No.

>Are NEETs genius or delusional?
Pathetic is what they are.
>>
>>7630259
What if there was someone with an extremely fucked up past, so the torment of what happened lead to them not having the courage to do what they want, ergo becoming NEET?

Is that pathetic or is that taking into account the externalities and innate randomness of life which may attack you?
>>
>>7630270
then you're still fucking pathetic
>>
>>7630318
/bread

God I hate victim complexes
>>
File: 2465246246.png (116KB, 219x197px) Image search: [Google]
2465246246.png
116KB, 219x197px
>NEETism as an identity
>>
>>7630254
There's a world of difference between the life and character of Diogenes and some fat kid at home that wants to jerk off and coast off his parents.

Diogenes had more in common with the average bum than he did with some tubby neckbeard that buys anime figures with his parents' cash from the luxury and security of his parents' home.

Don't delude yourself, you losers.
>>
neet is neat
>>
File: Allimony.png (522KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
Allimony.png
522KB, 500x737px
>>7630545
>Not living the literary lifestyle all comfy at home on the state's dime

Nice try wagecuck
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.