[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: The Alchemist.jpg (34KB, 216x351px) Image search: [Google]
The Alchemist.jpg
34KB, 216x351px
Is it good?
>>
It's okay.
>>
Can't say that I approve of that cover, which looks like a pregnant Virgin Mary icon combined with the Masonic symbol for Baal.
>>
Cover looks blasphemous.
>>
>>7626418
>>7626422
It's new age
>>
One of the most reviled books in the world/10
>>
i started reading recently overall, and i am glad that i read that book, because now i know what a terrible book looks like. it's pretty cringey in it's faux-wise bullshit which ends up being either just common sense, or something incoherent; but the last 20 or so pages are serious cringe-inducing sequences where i was literally going "oh are you fucking kidding me" every other minute.

its an essential read, that you have to endure to the end, just to know what a shit book looks like.
>>
I read this when I was 15 and it blew my shit away.
>>
>>7626414
It's terrible in every way, I cringed the whole book.
>>
>>7626414
nothing made by coehlo is good.
>>
>>7626414
Little Prince says the same thing and far better. The Alchemist is too much "look, it's about mysticism! In your face!"
>>
All his works are horrible, but this one is definitely the worst. It's that kind of book which is constantly struggling to seem clever, but it's not. It's garbag, trust me. I don't even want to talk about his mediocre style of writing, as the best part is that shitty-optimistic philosophy, which represent the essence of his works. " If you want something with all your heart, THE FUCKING REALLY BIG Universe will help you get that thing, because he certainly cares about a stupid insignificant small being." I guess it works with 40 years old ladies, divorced, ugly and fat.
>>
>>7626414
The author is a lying shitbag so there is that.
>>
>>7626414

New Age Mom-core.

take it or leave it.
>>
>>7627562
He is currently under suspicion.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.