[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what is Bible's End of Days prophecy about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (4KB, 224x184px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 224x184px
So what is Bible's End of Days prophecy about?
>>
>>7588324
Just wait and see bro. You're living in it.
>>
>>7588329
Damn it. I needed a witty, arrogance filled response to this question.
>>
>>7588341
Sorry bro, Im a christfag and I feel like shits about to get real as fuck up in this bitch :(
>>
>>7588421
I'm Christfag and I feel like it won :(

>Generations come and generations go,but the earth remains forever.
Ecclesiastes 1:4
>>
Fellow Christfriend here and I have some rational good news for you. Every generation before us and every generation after us has its worldly threat where they think the world is going to end, and it doesn't, and there is honestly nothing to worry about. Relax and trust God to keep the world safe, as always.
>>
>>7588324
It's a glimpse into the world of God. Human eyes cannot comprehend what they see. That's what all the crazy shit is about.
>>
>>7588324
the transmutation of paradigms

killing the zeitgeist
>>
>>7588438
I agree with this. The white horse is already riding amongst us. (That's the word of God I think) We just can't see it
>>
>>7588324
>>7588324

I'm not religious, but I know that within the Catholic faith their are various prophecy's about the end of the world. Supposedly, the current pope will be the last one. There will be Three Days of Darkness, in which anything electronic such as flashlights will not work. Those are outside when the darkness occurs will die, and the only thing that will provide light is a holy (blessed) candle.

Personally, I don't believe in this stuff. I'm a deist (thank you Thomas Paine).
>>
>>7588444
>I'm a deist (thank you Thomas Paine).

Enjoy hellfire.
>>
>>7588447
Lol this nigga gets it
>>
>>7588324
Catholic here. Apparently there will be a time in which Lucifer will roam Earth & he will be at the side of followers who bear the mark of the beast. These men along with Lucifer will take control of all the resources including food and water & only those who bear the mark of the beast will be able to acquire or buy such goods. The mark of the beast will be the currency of the Earth for a while and families will starve but those who manage to firmly have faith in God will be recompensed as God will come down to Earth sometime after Lucifer has & with him he will take all those who do not bear the mark of the beast & he will have a final duel with Lucifer. At least that's how I remember it; keep in mind that I learned this 10 or so years ago.
>>
>>7588447

Prove it. I still have death insurance.
>>
File: ayyy lmao.jpg (99KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy lmao.jpg
99KB, 580x580px
>>7588495
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.