[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, as a child a read a book and I have been unable to recall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: fire.jpg (7KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
7KB, 274x184px
Hello, as a child a read a book and I have been unable to recall its name for years now and Googling does not help. In the story various people have talents such as empathy or telekinesis and they serve the king etc... Well one body has the ability to create fire which is a powerful and rare ability. So rare that the only other guy is a guy who has a slight ability to use every power. I think all of these special people also can telepathically talk to their horses. Does this sound familiar to any?
>>
>7kb image
>>
>>7586698
It is unrelated.
>>
>>7586702
images are an integral part to any good thread, anon.
>>
>>7586709
I apologize for that mistake.
>>
Bump. Need to know
>>
File: 1340122294960.jpg (18KB, 373x280px) Image search: [Google]
1340122294960.jpg
18KB, 373x280px
>>7587868
I know it.

But I'm not going to tell you because you didn't pick an appropriate image for your inquiry. Goodnight.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 467x700px
>>7587872
Fuck
>>
>>7587872
I don't believe you
>>
No idea what you're thinking of, but you might enjoy the Xanth series
>>
>>7589321
I'll check it out. Thank you.
>>
>>7586682
You sure it's not rather some Lanfeust comic? Sounds like it. Then again it's a rather generic premise.
>>
>>7589371
I don't think so. And I know which is why this is so difficult to find. The only real unique part of the story is the fact that the mentor has a little bit of every ability.
>>
>>7586682
I remember at the end the main character's horse dies and the main character freaks out because he was so attached and he burns all the enemies and himself.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.