[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the future you wrote

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: mmm yes.png (244KB, 988x407px) Image search: [Google]
mmm yes.png
244KB, 988x407px
This is the future you wrote
>>
>>7565253
Nobody from Reddit browses this board
>>
>>7565351
Hello reddit
>>
its not too late to make /lit/ great again

we just have to be unforgiving with the plebs
>>
Every single book has been shit. Its all just shitposting and gibberish compiled into a shitty google doc
>>
Hypersphere was about 10 of us writing a funny scifi story
I'm sorry you weren't involved but there is no reason to be angry
>>
>>7565890
It didn't help that an /r/4chan admin helped write it and then stickied it
>>
File: origami-elefant.jpg (133KB, 873x738px) Image search: [Google]
origami-elefant.jpg
133KB, 873x738px
we should make a new hip meme on all the boards reddit doesn't normally care about
>>
File: IMG_1364.jpg (370KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1364.jpg
370KB, 1600x1200px
>>7566551
We could post our fingerboxes I suppose

This is mine, bit of an oldie but it's solid and still works.
>>
>>7566559
Damn, I lost mine when I moved.
>>
>>7565889
Does Hypersphere have a story?
>>
>>7566577
It's a sci fi story a la Hitchhiker's guide.
>>
>>7566582
>Hitchhiker's guide.
*tip*
>>
>>7565253

Anybody actually done a review of Hypersphere so i know if its worth the time of Patricians like myself
>>
You're forgetting Pictures of DFW
>>
File: 1445837719894.gif (4MB, 250x259px) Image search: [Google]
1445837719894.gif
4MB, 250x259px
>>7566725
Fucking disgusting /pleb/ tier reddit made book with a shady ass publisher and editor. Why the fuck did anyone give this guy so much authoritative control literally reeks of redditry and tarnishes everything that gave the previously mediocre books some shred of value, the equal and consequently chaotic nature of their making.

Do not buy this trash, it's not /lit/ canon, it's reddit /r/ writingprompts

>>>reddit

PS kill yourself
>>
>>7566577
sort of
it's more a fictionalized history lesson than a straight narrative which traces a chunk of "time" in the hypersphere and the various conflicts natural, supernatural, faction to faction and man to man that transpire in that time

the characters range from extradimensional politicians, to detectives, quick change artists, and literary figures
>>
>>7566593
>worth your time
Have you read any of the other comments? This is shite. If you like Reddit then you will like this book.
>>
>>7566733
You posted this in another thread.
>>
File: 110903787487.gif (447KB, 245x179px) Image search: [Google]
110903787487.gif
447KB, 245x179px
>>7566738
Fucking disgusting /pleb/ tier reddit made book with a shady ass publisher and editor. Why the fuck did anyone give this guy so much authoritative control literally reeks of redditry and tarnishes everything that gave the previously mediocre books some shred of value, the equal and consequently chaotic nature of their making.

>>>reddit

PS kill yourself
>>
hypersphere was our opus
~5 months in the making with lots of editing and rewrites
>>
File: shig.jpg (23KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
shig.jpg
23KB, 250x250px
>>7566743
>>
>>7566738
It's called a Copypasta. How's your first day on 4chan? Reminds you of Reddit, right!?
>>
>>7566747
whats all the negativity man youre bringing me down
noone forcing you to read the book
>>
>>7566738
>>7566751
>doesn't deny it
fuck off and make your shitty book on reddit or at the very least put in a 40 page disclaimer apologising to your parents and /lit/ and me personally
>>
File: pepe0.jpg (63KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
pepe0.jpg
63KB, 500x411px
>Pictures of DFW not mentioned
>>
>>7567012
Your book is irrelevant mr author

Just like Quagga
>>
The Reddit Scare
>>
File: hwat.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
hwat.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>7566742

>>>reddit

PS kill yourself
>>
>>7565351
Ayyredditlmao
>>
Nobody cares about those books between Tundra and Hypersphere, the Kolsti book especially is being forced by this one obsessed kid who has all the old abandoned lit projwcts saved (same guy behind the new one, Pictures)
>>
Where are all the books stored anyway? I never got around to reading even Tundra.
>>
what happened to The April Reader? did it died?
>>
the bane of any successful 4chan project: territorial infighting based on ever-shifting goalposts

like someone who grew up dirt poor sabotaging themselves years later by refusing to take advice/a favour from someone wealthier, no matter how small, on the principle of "doing it themselves" and "not taking any handouts", when their greatest poverty of all is revealed: not knowing that the world is cruel and has no mercy for their attitude or self reliance

our greatest poverty is not knowing what tiny scraps of identity we are fighting over. to us, we see oldfag/wise ones/vets and tiny kiddies/reddit/cancer. but even months from now, we will all be "the old /lit/" to someone, a congealed mass of a golden age. and to the outside world, the divides between message boards where fuckfaces go to discuss books are about as concrete as the different rats in a writhing rat king.

so put down your guns, the fighting is useless. not because you aren't right, but because the bullets themselves are worth more than the flag that you fly. the best you can do is make something better underneath that flag, so that the world might look upon us like a weary mother receiving a mud pie from her 15 year old retarded child, that sort of deflated disappointment that just gives up and embraces the filth with a smile and a tear.
>>
>>7567502
this is pathetic dude
>>
I'm in tokyo drift.

It's not bad, I had some laughs. But 1/3 are the only ones even thumbing through is worth. The other are basically cancer. and hypers is neutered cancer, which only makes it worse.
>>
Hypersphere is still legit, the redditors came in after. just be a bit more racist for the next couple of months until they disperse and then towards the end of this year we can do another shitpost book that isnt reddit trash
>>
>>7567513
yea
but hey
you get what you give

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE&ab_channel=NewRadicalsVEVO
>>
>>7565884
It's too late. Their fertility rate is much higher than ours. Within two generations we /lit/izens will be a minority in our own homeland.
>>
>>7567568
Pictures is actually coherent-tier while being reddit. Tundra and Hyper are painful to read.
>>
>>7567591
they're fun, even reading them is fun because you can see how much fun everyone had making them.

C:/ is soulless and horrible
>>
>>7567617
I have to admit it is pretty souless but the best commercial product that was manufactured.
>>
>>7566563
Sorry to hear
>>
>>7566559
reddit
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.