[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/ne ws/g2544/80-books-every-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 15

File: 1451961522-ford.jpg (220KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
1451961522-ford.jpg
220KB, 426x640px
http://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/news/g2544/80-books-every-person-should-read/?slide=77

>contributor to buzzfeed
>black woman
>pick 9 books by women (out of 10), 7 of whom are black
>yfw if a white male did this he'd be a RACIST BIGOT

>"What can we say? We messed up. Our list of "80 Books Every Man Should Read," published several years ago, was rightfully called out for its lack of diversity in both authors and titles."

kek'd heartily
>>
Fuck you I shouldn't read anything.
>>
>>7545410
>should
Or else what?
>>
>>7545410
Dismantling the patriarchy is exhausting. You sheep get spoonfed and then think you invented taste. Shed your privilege and see the world for what it is.
>>
>>7545410
should go over well with the negress demographic
unfortunately that isn't the demographic that reads Esquire
damn shame they caved. all the ass pain that list created was glorious
>>
Can't wait until the USA is segregated again - this time at the behest of the nigs themselves - and I never have to see or hear from them again.
>>
>>7545410
They wanted to include black/female narratives in their list of 80, so to make 1/8th of the list, they approached a black woman.
I recently read a list of the best restaurants in Japan. Most of the locations listed served mainly Japanese food. Does this offend OP also?
>>
>>7545473
go back to reddit
>>
>>7545456
Black people don't read magazines about fashion.
Correction: black people don't read magazines
Correction: black people don't read
>>
>>7545460
Hol up a second and actually imagine what it would be like if
>there were no blacks in the US
>you never had to see or hear or think of blacks

Imagine that shit. Really let your mind encompass that idea.

You never have to hear them or smell them or see them misbehaving and acting like depressing caricatures of a human being in your daily life. Crime rates drop to near nothing. Everyone is friendlier, happier, closer to one another. The prison budget drops to 5%. Welfare spending drops to 10%. Police budgets drop to half because they are no longer constantly grappling with the monsters, and police become friendlier and happier as a result. The national IQ goes up by 10 points immediately, and probably another 20 points within a generation as children are no longer forced to tolerate being raised alongside violent apes and can actually enjoy one another's intellectual company again.

Probably a billion other things. Just fucking IMAGINE that shit. It's like telling a person who has had tumors all over their body for 50 years that it's not normal to have tumors. That they could live a life without tumors.
>>
>>7545482
correction:
>black people dont
>black people dont
>black people dont want none unless you got buns hun
>>
What's the problem with women? We giving them opportunities to dismantle us but they never capitalize because of their social handicaps as women. It's like they WANT to be ruled but want to bitch about it. It's like they Want to be lied to.
"Do these pants make my ass look fat?"
"OF course not,dear"

They refuse to take care of themselves and wonder why we fuck the babysitter.
>>
>>7545410

racism = power + discrimination and because only white people have power it's impossible for balck people to be racist.
>>
>>7545484
They're not even people at this point. They're just dancing animals. Seriously, which ones that don't play sports or sing on the radio do we give a shit about? None. It's just the jigaboo keening of disobedient farm equipment at this point
>>
>>7545513
If we're laying claim to them again then at least let me have Neil degrasse Tyson. I don't want my car washed by lil Wayne. He'll just fuck up the finish
>>
>>7545511
Language is not prescriptive and most people don't define racism as such, therefore that is not the definition. SJWs just try and shill this because they want to monopolize the historical and emotional weight of the word "racism".
>>
>>7545473
>They wanted to include black/female narratives in their list of 80
why?
their readers are white males
we barely give a fuck what white women think, let alone negresses
>>
>tfw the satire posts ITT are literally true

too meta for me
>>
I don't know there are some good books on that list but it does seem pretty clear that it was chosen by women. I mean that in the nicest way.

>>7545484

I don't know I kind of agree but it was our own fault for bringing them over to work in the fields.

I know there wasn't one conscious decision to bring them over but still.
>>
>>7545529
>le supreme genetleman face
>>
>>7545410
>>contributor to buzzfeed
kek
>>
To defeat privilege... I must BECOME privilege!
>>
>>7545484
How do liberals even argue that America is a better place with them here?
>>
Why are identity politics wars so popular? What pulls you in? Why do you give a flying fuck?

Yes, she's utterly retarded and hypocritical. And? Why spend more than a millisecond contemplating it? It does not affect your own enjoyment of books in any way.
>>
>>7545834
>Why do you give a flying fuck?
Esquire was one of the last bastions of unapologetic maleness. Now that it's turning into just another Salon imitator all we have is /lit/

hold me anons
>>
>>7545410
Why should I care what newspaper writers think about books?
>>
>>7545860
I can't, artistically, my arms are phallic symbols of the patriarchy.
>>
>>7545860
Magazines are all trash now.
>>
>>7545834
Because the highest-level politicians care about it.
Because influential academics care about it.
Because there are people right now using identity politics to pull the strings of society to their own advantage.

The way of thinking is facile, but it is appealing to so many people that ignoring it is just handing over the future to those who are willing to use it.
>>
>>7545834
murican culture. people asked to stop using master/slave designation for hard drives because it was insensitive to black people and murican history of slavery (yes its stupid on many levels, when murica goes for stupidity it aims for the top)
>>
>>7545410
so is Joan Didion the DFW of Salon readers?
>>
>>7545945
it's just a fad

like climate change
>>
>>7545788
Jazz music n sheit
>>
>N-bombs and Manosphere shit

Not saying this Esquire thing isn't a bit cringey, but I'm disappointed.

Et tu, /lit/?
>>
>>7546186
>>>r/books
>>
>>7546186
>>N-bombs

It's OK bro, you can say nigger here without being henpecked by SJWs or suckerpunched by coons.
>>
File: c62.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
c62.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>This whole thread
>>7545460
>>7545482
>>7545484
>>7545501
>>7545511
>>7545513
>>7545529
>>7545860
>>7545877
>>7545788
>>7546178
>le edgy racist/misogynist
>>
File: B_odHR3WwAACWDm.jpg (65KB, 599x604px) Image search: [Google]
B_odHR3WwAACWDm.jpg
65KB, 599x604px
>Contributor to Buzzfeed

That's the thing that should really make you mad. The last thing I want to do is take advice on literature from a fucking Buzzfeed writer. I'm surprised she didn't recommend The Hunger Games.
>>
The only worthwhile book on that list is Song of Solomon.
>>
>>7546261
Anna Karenina
Moby Dick
Memoirs of Hadrian
To the Lighthouse
Madame Bovary would make my top tier

Bad Behavior
Slouching Toward Bethlehem
Play It As It Lays
Giovanni's Room
Tristam Shandy
In Cold Blood
Leaves of Glass
Collected Emily Dickinson
and Housekeeping were all good but they wouldn't make my top 80
>>
>>7546261
>song of solomon
>worthwhile

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
File: 1450111312729.jpg (83KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
1450111312729.jpg
83KB, 500x579px
>>7545860
>unapologetic maleness.
>>
File: 1438565456909.png (209KB, 712x700px) Image search: [Google]
1438565456909.png
209KB, 712x700px
>>7546229
>>
>>7546186
Mentioning the 'N-word' is just a way of saying nigger without taking responsibility for it, i.e. being a passive-aggressive faggot.
>>
>>7546253
>>Contributor to Buzzfeed
>That's the thing that should really make you mad.
I was wondering why Esquire of all things should suddenly go sjw. They can't possibly make money can they? There's already a dozen or so sjw rags doing the same thing.
Then I saw this post and realized, they aren't paying writers anymore. And sjw writers are happy to work for free as long as they can preach diversity tolerance and political correctness

Any revenue that goes beyond whatever covers their cut rate editor's salary is profit
>>
>>7545484

damn, when did lit get this based? I thought you were all a bunch of commies.
>>
>>7546353
Dude, you idiot, I don't care about saying "nigger". Nigger nigger nigger lumps. There was no reason for me to say "n-bomb" over just saying the word. You people really misjudged my intent. I wasn't trying to be PC or polite. Call it a... stylistic choice?? It's so irrelevant.

I'm just really disheartened to see /pol/ style racism/misogyny on /lit/. Really, it's too bad.

As I said, I think this Esquire thing is cringey, and I'm not a fan of PC.

But you people really need to get laid. Seriously. How much play do you guys really get? Be honest.
>>
>>7545529
i care more about what black women think than white women desu
>>
>>7546398
I think it's better, instead of fighting it, is to ask this specific type of social antagonism is the one in vogue. It's not because people aren't getting laid.
>>
>>7546398
>offering romantic advice after a racist tirade
no thanks, Hitler
>>
>>7546427
>i care more about what black women think than white women desu
well you're in luck, they don't keep quiet too often
>>
>>7546429
Eeeehh, I used to be way more of a tightly wound faggot when I was a virgin. I'd bet most of my salary that at least a healthy plurality of manosphere dipshits are virgins.
>>
>>7545410
Serious question guys: should I allude to the fact that I am black in my attempt to entice an agent to get my works published? If so, how do I do it without having to collapse in shame for doing so?
>>
>>7546451
I'm talking about in a more expansive way, in a nation, community, not 4chan.
>>
>>7546398
>But you people really need to get laid. Seriously. How much play do you guys really get? Be honest.

You people are so deluded. I'm right-wing as they come and I've been with more women than I can count. Having "wrong opinions" doesn't make it harder to get laid, even with left-wing girls. Now try and think up some other possible reasons why people like me don't approve of mass immigration and pandering to minorities, maybe you will broaden your mind in the process.
>>
File: efwwf.png (26KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
efwwf.png
26KB, 1024x1024px
>>7546453
>>
>>7546453
just come out and say it. include it "subtly" in your blurb. no shame, only fame.
>>
>>7546465
Since when are we talking about immigration? Did I miss something?
>>
>>7546453
Change your name like Zadie Smith did.
>>
>>7546471
As in my name is X an African American writer with N works finished? That isn't at all subtle but I cannot think of how to be subtle in base shamelessness. I'm not black in the conventional sense however but pure in my African blood and fluent in this language only for having been brought here early. Is African more appealing than African American these days?
>>
>>7546453
Just self publish and claim that you couldn't get a white publisher because you refuse to pander
>>
>>7546517
Sure. Or include a picture with an author blurb (like you see int he back flap of published books) to avoid having to say "I'm an African American" in writing. Some publishers/agents don't like to see pictures/blurbs submitted though cause they think it's presumptuous, so your mileage may vary.

Forgive the bluntness but is your writing "black" in any way? Like are you writing about African or African American culture/society/history/whatever very overtly or anything of the sort?
>>
>>7546237
It's 2016. Nobody has to pretend to like niggers anymore.
>>
>>7545410
Why does one person's opinion bother you so much?

Why do you seem threatened at a single woman's suggestion that the Esquire demographic could do well by being exposed to other points of view?

If you believe those points of view are worthless, because they're the points of view of black women, then you're severely limiting your own pursuit of knowledge.
>>
File: keep pol in pol.jpg (204KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
keep pol in pol.jpg
204KB, 900x900px
>>7545484
>>
>>7545489
made me laugh
>>
>>7546536
Not in the slightest, however the novel I am to begin shortly will have elements of the occult as I found in Africa. I was brought up in suburbia and cannot relate much to black culture enough to write anything sincere concerning it.
>>
>>7545834
You may not be interested in identity politics, but identity politics is certainly interested in you.

I wish we could have principled debates about important subjects too, but unfortunately the last two generations in the West decided they'd rather devote the wealth of their civilization to electing a new people, so we don't have that option.
>>
>>7546398
relax, Chad
>>
>>7546561
Go with the picture route then. It also helps if your name is very obviously "foreign" (not necessarily black) if you want to exploit your blackness.
>>
>>7546398
>I'm just really disheartened to see /pol/ style racism/misogyny on /lit/. Really, it's too bad.

It's an anomaly. One or two bigots are spewing shit.

Just shut that kind of hatred down when you see it.
>>
>>7546378
>They can't possibly make money can they?
The new model is that a wealthy patron supports a media organization and in return that entity acts as a mouthpiece for the patron. Magazines don't "make money" any more than corporate marketing departments directly generate revenue. HTH.
>>
>>7546542
not OP but I don't go to Ebony or Jet and tell them they need to read more honkies
I don't go to Jezebel and tell them they need to read less women before their brains rot from menstrual poison. At least not when I'm sober.
>>
>>7546551
thank you for reminding the newfags
>>
>>7546453
You're dumb if you don't mention you're black. You don't want to contribute to negative stereotypes about blacks being dumb, do you? Ride that sweet white guilt gravy train all the way to the fucking bank.

Just drop a "from my perspective as a [preferred term for Negro] man..." somewhere.
>>
>>7546589
There's a major difference, though, in the power dynamic.

I'm sure you can recognize that being black is quite different from being white. I don't think white people have an obligation to read black literature, but doing so will bring to a white person's attention new perspectives on race.

Because white people traditionally have significant power over black people, and because American society is historically and currently dominated by white voices, telling a black person to read more books by white people reinforces older hierarchies and won't be as beneficial. Black people grow up being exposed to white perspectives, because American culture is so predominately white. But because black people traditionally occupy a position beneath white people, encouraging white people to be exposed to black voices gives them a perspective they would have probably not have had otherwise.
>>
>>7546572
I only wonder whether if by revealing that I am not white, I gain a greater advantage in my pursuit for publication. I am not yet so desperate to resort to implementing such means but that is not to say that a few rejections would not prompt me to play the card.
>>
>>7546634
it almost certainly would. it's noble of you to try to "play it straight" but if you don't do it someone else will. just embrace it senpai, as i said, no shame, only fame :^) don't forget us when you're rich and famous.
>>
File: desu.png (345KB, 1083x727px) Image search: [Google]
desu.png
345KB, 1083x727px
>>7546542

There's an avalanche of this sort of "the books you read are wrong, whiteboy" nonsense on the internet.

It's irritating. Who knows, maybe one day people will try to ban "patriarchal" or "racist" or "fat shaming" books. Mostly it just pisses me off to be lectured by these feminist harpies over the internet. Just look at reddit's reaction to the /lit/ top 100.
>>
>>7546658
Buy up all the novels written by old white men and keep them save. These harpies will have them all banned within a few years.
>>
>>7546658
>>7546669

>yfw even /lit/ isn't safe. see >>7546458
>>
>>7546628
>, encouraging white people to be exposed to black voices gives them a perspective they
would have probably not have had otherwise.

I went to see Creed in a theater not too long ago. Mixed race audience. The previews for the films were mostly black oriented, Best Man's Barbershop or some shit like that. I remember listening to the dialogue and thinking ''god this is wretched' and the blacks hooting and hollering appreciatively
sometimes being exposed to black culture just convinces you that they're retarded
>>
>Wash Laundry.
You're a racist.
>Bring your own lunch to work.
You're a racist.
>Check your mail box.
You're a racist.
>Go to the doctor because you have problems walking without assistance.
You're a racist.
>Go to the Movie Theater.
You're a racist.
>Vote.
You're a racist.
>Order a tequila at a fucking Applebee's.
You're a racist.
>Discuss why the Weierstrass function is continuous, but not differentiable.
You're a racist.
>Find out you have cancer.
You're a racist.

At this rate, true occurrences of racism will be lost in a sea of self promoted victimization
>>
>>7546173
its been going on for at least 10 years
>>
>>7545484
>>7545513
>all of this ideology
MIEN GOTT!!
>>
>>7546628
>I don't think white people have an obligation to read black literature
exactly
and men have no obligation to read women, so fuck off with your self-improvement advice
eat your own fucking spinach
>>
>>7545860
They destroy language and contaminate values with its misuse towards the eternally effeminate. These are values that took an age and multiple civilisations to make, by attempting to change them they shit on everything.
>>
File: whitefamily.jpg (77KB, 736x491px) Image search: [Google]
whitefamily.jpg
77KB, 736x491px
>>7546699
>Go to white friend's house
>Watching Jeff Dunham
>laffin n laffin
>Change channel to some trash reality tv show
>intrigued as fuck
Sometimes being exposed to white culture convinces you that they're retarded.
>>
>>7546465
>I've been with more women than I can count

I DO TOO GET LAID. With sooo many fucking bitches. I s-swear guys... I rant about Jews and women and blacks on an anonymous anime website and then I totally go out and crush pussy, bro. Heh.

D-definitely not a basement dwelling troglodyte. N-not me. No siree bob.
>>
>>7546898
Fair enough
In any event, trying to force feed me The Color Purple is a waste of my time and theirs. And again I'm not going to ebony and telling blacks what to read. I don't care what they read. They're free.
>>
File: Stinkmeaner returns.jpg (32KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Stinkmeaner returns.jpg
32KB, 720x480px
Y'all know that forcing people to watch "hurr u so racist" media does nothing more than exacerbate the problem, right?

You know what really helps the problem? Forcing the two parties to work together on something that's hard and difficult, but can be overcome with teamwork. As long as both parties aren't being saggin tits, the 'Us vs the Obstacle' of sufficient difficulty unites everyone in the fucking group.

Shit I go drinking regularly with a good coworker of mine because of how hard our work is and the trust we built in overcoming it. Not because I need a token White friend.
>>
File: bernardblack.png (175KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
bernardblack.png
175KB, 500x289px
>>7546699
>>7546898

Here's a thought, all people of all kinds are slobbering fools.
>>
>>7545410
Pol bait. Sage, hide and report this thread.
>>
>>7547015
>>7547015
>all people of all kinds are slobbering fools.

yeah. I was the one who posted about the Best Man Holiday sequel preview, as soon as the other anon posted about reality tv I knew he had me dead to rights.

I showed a visitor from Denmark a rerun of Jackass. He was appalled by the complete lack of culture in murrica. He was visibly shaken. I ruined his night.
>>
>>7546699
What makes you think your preference for popcorn pop culture is better than another person's preference for different popcorn pop culture?
>>
>>7546658
Thing is, this list doesn't say "Don't read Pychon". It says "don't ignore bell hooks".
>>
File: Stirner3.jpg (42KB, 245x320px) Image search: [Google]
Stirner3.jpg
42KB, 245x320px
>this entire thread
>>
Who fucking cares
>>
File: mac.jpg (11KB, 311x329px) Image search: [Google]
mac.jpg
11KB, 311x329px
>>7545410
>8 female literary powerhouses
>female
>literary powerhouses
>contemporary female authors
>in charge of writing something that isn't shit
>>
>>7546980
>muh psych 101
>>
>>7547200
>u
>in charge of not being dumb
>>
>>7547179
Thing is, the header is obvious gender war clickbait.
If I read mostly men, it's because men write most of the stunning books, by and large, not because I'm a sexist. There are less female literary geniuses, and that's not a problematic opinion
>>
File: quantumleapretarded.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
quantumleapretarded.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>7546398
>I'm just really disheartened to see /pol/ style racism/misogyny on /lit/
Why? It's always been here and this isn't your fucking hugbox. lol at the idea that using the word nigger on a manchurian meme database hurts anyone's feelings
>>
>>7547221
name me ONE contemporary (published in last 5 years) female author who isn't a talentless hack promoted because of the need for a diversity quota/given undeserved praise a la the special olympics
>>
>>7547233
>contemporary literature
>the last five 5 years
top kek
>>
>>7547044
>He was visibly shaken. I ruined his night.
Ironically enough, this sounds like the reaction of a bourgeois philistine whose idea of culture is old buildings and and entry level cinema.
>>
>>7547233
I wonder, how many male authors who aren't hacks or published just because they once did something good, who have published in the last 5 years, can you mention. I really want to read something hot off the presses.
>>
>>7547233
Karen Russel
Alice Munro
Margaret Atwood
>>
>>7547238
Nice rebuttal, faggot.
>>
>>7546628
There are almost no black voices worth hearing in the humanities. This is the case because of poverty etc, and not inferior genetics as /pol/tards assert, but that doesn't change the fact that it does absolutely no good to prop up every third rate black writer.
>>
>>7545410
christ that site is a disgusting mess to look at. where is the content? i legitimately have no idea what I'm looking at
>>
>>7547249
>Karen Russel
>Margaret Atwood
low tier trash
>Alice Munro
Good writer
>>
>>7547251
It's not supposed to be a rebuttal, you blithering retard. Contemporary lit spans a period much greater than the last five years, which I why I challenged your assertion that there were no good contemporary lit female writers.
>>
>>7547249
all trash
>alice munro
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA FAGGOT
>>
>>7547268
>Contemporary lit spans a period much greater than the last five years
>muh arbitrary definition of contemporary that I learned in a university class even though you're clearly alluding to something else
>>7547248
>or published just because they once did something good
>muh goalposts! let me move them! can I move them a little further pls! K he has to have never been published before!
>>
>>7547279
>the last 5 years
How is that any less arbitrary?
>>
>>7547231
>lol at the idea that using the word nigger on a manchurian meme database hurts anyone's feelings

Lol everyone and their mom thinks I used "n-bomb" because I thought "nigger" is offensive. Please read this. I already addressed that.

>>7546398
>>7546398

At any rate you are wrong about /lit/ always being a place for /pol/shit. It never was and it isn't now. It is clear from this thread that it is a couple tenacious dipshits who are sticking around to troll. As usual, you went out looking for SJW articles to spam, but instead of just doing it on /pol/ you came here for a troll fix. You can't troll with this shit in /pol/ so you came here because the article is related to literature.
>>
>>7547173
>What makes you think your preference for popcorn pop culture is better than another person's preference for different popcorn pop culture?
because it's mine
my preference
my money
my time
my attention
I can do whatever I damn well please with it
exposure to somebody else's popcorn culture did nothing for me but irritate me, contrary to what the assertion made in the post I was responding to
>>
>>7546634
If a few rejections would prompt you to do it, you might as well go ahead and get it over with, because let me tell you, you're going to get a few rejections.

I don't think you understand what a huge premium this society puts on intelligent, well-socialized black men.
>>
>>7547348
>being a place for /pol/shit.
>typical 4chan culture is /pol/shit
topkek, fuck off back to reddit
>>
>>7547348
>Lol everyone and their mom thinks I used "n-bomb" because I thought "nigger" is offensive. Please read this. I already addressed that.
That's basically what the ebil racism and muh soggy knees you've alluded to consist of. Like I said, you're new as fuck if you think a few cheap shots at society's coveted groups is disheartening or uncharacteristic of /lit/
>>
>>7547173
>What makes you think your preference for popcorn pop culture is better than another person's preference for different popcorn pop culture?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2vPDGStL4k
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.