[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the case of three-month old /his/, /lit/, you ARE the father!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: maury.jpg (41KB, 386x410px) Image search: [Google]
maury.jpg
41KB, 386x410px
In the case of three-month old /his/, /lit/, you ARE the father!
>>
Strange, it looks like /pol/ and /int/
>>
Should have aborted.
>>
Three months already? Damn. Time flies.
>>
>>7522702
>ywn leave 4chan
>>
File: 2147838422.jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
2147838422.jpg
60KB, 550x366px
>>7522702
>time keeps on slipping
>slipping
>slipping
>>
File: Messages Image(1985109647).png (94KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Messages Image(1985109647).png
94KB, 320x320px
>>7522705
>>
File: n3.png (10KB, 1061x561px) Image search: [Google]
n3.png
10KB, 1061x561px
>>7522865
>>
Real talk. /his/ at least attempts to talk about history and related subjects, and right now it's better than /lit/ is, though not better than /lit/ was at its 2010 peak.

As expected, Christposting is a cancer on that board, so hiroshimoot basically performed the first known cancer transplant. However, you'll also get good threads with people who know their shit, instead of "I liked this book, I didn't like this book it was shit, fuck you your shit, your shit, it's not as good as Infinite Jest, did you know Holden raped his sister Phoebe, What did the Judge do to the kid, was this an accurate portrayal of DFW, >subvocalizing"
>>
File: newm.png (20KB, 1315x601px) Image search: [Google]
newm.png
20KB, 1315x601px
>>7522882
no my friend please try to stay on topic
>>
>>7522645
They talk about history more than we talk about books. When we do talk about books it is usually a beginner-core book.
>>
>>7522882
>though not better than /lit/ was at its 2010 peak.

Spotted the newfag
>>
>>7522912
how long has /lit/ existed?
what was it like originally?
>>
>>7522882
>As expected, Christposting is a cancer on that board

One of the board's explicit topics is religion, though, so the Christposting there is actually on topic. I think you're just a butthurt Sam Harris cumguzzler.
>>
>>7522926
about five years.
>>
>>7522882
bc /his/ has no memes yet. rest assured, like all and all, they will come though. they will come.
>>
>>7522943
can any oldfags inform me as its original state?
how long did the dfw memes take to emerge?
was it always as elitist?
>>
>>7522954
>elitist
WTF are you talking about? All elitist comments are ironic shiteposting and if they are unironically they will be bombarded with "genre fiction is gud 2 11!!!111!!
>>
>>7522957
>ironic

top pleb
>>
>>7522645
does that mean /pol/ is the mother?
>>
/new/ is the late grandfather
>>
>>7522909
Who the fuck cares? Are some books more books than other books?
>>
>/lit/ if you are the father of this child, are you going to man up and take care of them?
>Yeah, imma be dere for em
*Audience claps*
>>
>>7522882
The Christposting cancer is back here again, though. Maybe we'll see a counter-counter-contrarian resurgence of atheism on 4chan but I doubt it.
>>
>>7523361
>implying it's ever going away
>implying we aren't entering the Second Religiousness

Read your Spengler.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.