[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brautigan's Trout Fishing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Trout-Fishing-in-America.jpg.png (713KB, 427x697px) Image search: [Google]
Trout-Fishing-in-America.jpg.png
713KB, 427x697px
What the fuck is this?
>>
It's an advertisement for a trout stream selling at about six dollars and 50 cent a foot, unless you want a waterfall and then the price may be as high as $19.00 per foot. It's a beautiful stream though.
>>
It's an amazing book is what it is. I
>>
>>7514363
It is an excellent book that bridges the beat generation and hippies. America.
>>
To quote volume one, number four, of Fly Fisherman: The Magazine for the Complete Angler
>Reading Trout Fishing in America won't help you catch more fish, but it does have something to do with trout fishing.
Considering the practical knowledge of those working at Fly Fisherman: The Magazine for the Complete Angler with the subject of trout fishing, I am inclined to take their view of the matter above the second hand knowledge of those working at the publishing house, The Viking Press, who stated:
>Mr Brautigan submitted a book to us in 1962 called Trout Fishing in America. I gather from the reports that it was not about trout fishing.
I would even venture as far as to say the readers at The Viking Press wouldn't know trout fishing in America if it were plainly written on their backs with chalk by the editorial staff over lunch break.
>>
Trout Fishing in America Shorty . . .

". . . descended upon north beach like a chapter from the Old Testament."
>>
>>7514363
its not that good. ive seen this and in watermelon sugar hyped to shit on /lit/, probably by a couple enthusiastic neo-hippies, and was severely disappointed on reading
>>
>>7516182
>ferlinghetti level pleb detected
they're not pro-hippie books. i'd spoiler that, but not everyone's retarded.
>>
>>7516189
i didnt say they were pro-hippie books. your reading comprehension is about as sophisticated as brautigan's writing.
>>
>>7516246
>your reading comprehension is about as sophisticated as brautigan's writing.
I'm not sure if you got the ferlinghetti joke and are being retarded in the same manner on purpose, or if you're just retarded in general.
>>
>>7516153
There's this old guy that I always see around my town just hanging out, smoking cigs in a wheel chair. Everytime I see him I think of Trout Fishing in America Shorty
>>
read it in college for an intro lit class. i didn't get it but i felt pretty cool for a while anyways
>>
>>7514363
not very good
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.