[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there ever been a better book?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (46KB, 260x335px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 260x335px
>>
The cover is sweet. So much shilling though. Does it help?
>>
man, the shilling.

i read something on your page about the guy making "coffee" by shoving a tube in his butt and essentially just draining his feces into the coffee pot somehow

then i said to myself
good thing i didn't fucking buy that shill's book or i'd be upset
>>
>>7498093
honestly bro

id buy it just for the title + book cover. its badass just admit it
>>
OP here, I actually don't know shit about the book and I was hoping someone would explain what it is. Has anyone here even read it
>>
>>7498101

listen shillboy, i can't afford $15 for your poopcoffee novel, even though i don't disagree that the cover art looks extremely pleasant to me and the title makes it seem very interesting. but i already have Totalitarianism in a Tundra on my shelf and that was the biggest mistake i've ever made, and this would become the second biggest, and trying to have sex with Brittney (really it was just the failing to have sex with Brittney) will get bumped down to three. i just dont have much more regret in me, if i buy your book it could very well spell suicide
>>
>>7498109
It's shit that some guy self-published and has been spamming on /lit/ for a while.
>>
>>7498109
Shill/ forced meme. Not a lot to it really. Some guy spamming it around.
>>
>>7498130

Whenever I hear the name Brittney I envision a trashy redneck whore. What were you thinking, anon?
>>
>>7498130
This is the best post I've read all day.
>>
>>7498368

she is mixed and so beautiful and her family is well off

also, as it turned out, a fucking virgin, and i should have known and i should have wooed her rather than tried to seduce her, i really should have known
>>
>>7498378
Please post more of this, you're my new favorite poster of the day.
>>
>>7498378
Please, post more. Your life sounds interesting and it would be funny to derail this guys' shill thread.
>>
>>7498411
Not a shill thread, I told you I have no idea what the fuck this book is
>>
>>7498411
>>7498383

well, if you really want to get into the nuts and bolts of it, it all started at an einstein brothers bagels. when she got hired i avoided her at most costs, since she was so pretty and i'm really just your average fuckboi.

so i stayed aloof. but i think she made the mistake of thinking i was mysterious and stuff, you know. and i'd been working there since i'd moved into my third transitional house, about a year and a half prior. (heroin user)

so i had a few friends there at EBB, and they mostly all knew i'd been a drug addict in the past, because people just figure that stuff out. "why can't you be out past ten? why dont you ever come out for drinks? etc."

so she finds out somehow, and sees me as this mysterious recovered heroin addict who's always reading thick books on his lunch break.

eventually she starts coming on to me pretty hard, and we hung out after work one day, and i did the /lit/ thing and sperg'd out and asked her directly if she wanted to hook up with me. literally like this: "do you want to hook up with me." no intonation which would imply a question or anything.

and she told me she was a virgin, and i turned into a statue, apologized infinitely, and eventually just said "bye" and left.

it's actually happened to me numerous times this way. i think it's because i tend to just ask women shit like that.

one girl named Carina hung out with me once and we explored abandoned buildings and smoked pot and found cool stuff in the buildings. then i said "do you want to be my girlfriend." just like that and she said "no." fucking just like that.

i said "oh... why?"
and she shrugged her shoulders.
we were having such a good time before i sperg'd. i drove her twenty minutes home in silence which i sweated throughout because i was high and overanalyzing every second of that silence
>>
>>7498466
>one girl named Carina hung out with me once and we explored abandoned buildings and smoked pot and found cool stuff in the buildings. then i said "do you want to be my girlfriend." just like that and she said "no." fucking just like that.
>i said "oh... why?"
>and she shrugged her shoulders.
>we were having such a good time before i sperg'd. i drove her twenty minutes home in silence which i sweated throughout because i was high and overanalyzing every second of that silence
pls do go on
>>
>>7498417
>I have no idea what this book is
>Thread is titled Has there ever been a better book?
>>
>>7498527

i IV'd crack about a month later with Billy and kept calling her and talking about her big brown eyes. she posted on her tumblr about it.
>>
>>7498543
>She went on Tumblr
Wew lad
>>
File: BAS.png (1MB, 595x763px) Image search: [Google]
BAS.png
1MB, 595x763px
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.