[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First fiction I have written, please tell me what you think.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: JapaneseGirl.jpg (31KB, 484x644px) Image search: [Google]
JapaneseGirl.jpg
31KB, 484x644px
The door seems stuck but not wanting to set the groceries down I have to shove it a couple times with my hip before it pops open. It's been eight months sense I've been here and instantly it feels good to be home. The job was only supposed to last two weeks but the offer was far too tempting to pass up.

Coding and building are my passions, a couple years ago I build a small submersible ROV to explore the nearby lake and for it I had developed a modulation method to transmit and receive relatively high bandwidth data over sonar, the code was opensourced and I thought it was ignored, ROVing is not a hobby with many followers. Late last winter I got a call from an oil company who wanted to integrate my system on a small fleet of really high end rovers up in Alaska and they wanted some help. I was comfy were I was working from home doing high end freelance jobs, I'm not very good with social interactions so anyhow I figure they have plenty of money and wanted to start the negotiations high and told them I'd do it for 25k, they would have to let me work alone and it would take about two weeks. I was surprised, they didn't even try to negotiate.

I finished in a week and a half but I had gotten to know there rover and it's software better than anyone they had, the thing was built by some aerospace company who did a poor job of integrating all the systems, the operator interface was terrible and there were no subroutines to automate repetitive tasks, no one seemed to even know the api to do that existed. Anyhow I had four days left before my flight out and I was bored so I came up with a little bit of code to control the rov's using a playstation controller just for fun.

Two days later someone fell off the oil rig during a storm and I was able to pilot the rover out to fetch him back, there was an investigation with big fancy lawyers and all and for a while I was afraid they would be peeved for doing unauthorized alterations (was against the contract) but in the end they were impressed and offered to higher me on for the season, at the same rate we had agreed on for the two week job and well I accepted, that's a hell of a lot of money for me. But the quarters were cramped, I didn't like interacting with all the new people so frequently and for so long but most of all I missed my home office/workshop like mad.
>>
Setting my bags down on the table and hear a little servo actuates an empy mist bottle making a quack like noise which draws my attention to the now dead bonzi tree, I had set up a timer on an actuator to mist bottle before I left but the water had long sense ran out, I reach out to feel the needles on the tree and when I touch it quite a few of them fall out. Sighing as glance at the refrigerator and I start rummaging through my grocery bags to find the kitchen gloves and heavy duty garbage bags, this is not going to be fun.

I hear someone run in through the hallway and I realize that I left the door open, I turn to see a stunning young Asian girl grinning ear to ear as she exclaims that I'm finally back. It takes a moment for it to register before I blurt out "Nozi?"

What had started many years ago out of desperation of her parents, my hall mates, to find someone to look after her for a couple hours during an emergency had quickly grown into a friendship with the six year old. The girl was inquisitive and bright and found my little projects fascinating, soon she was hanging around most days after school learning how to solder and the function of various components I had given her some arduino kits and taught her how to do some coding in objective C. While I really have a hard time interacting and forming friendships with most people things were different with us. She had even slept on my couch a couple times towards the end when her parents arguments turned violent. Eventually her parents separated, her mom took her back to Japan and her dad married some fat white bitch with two half Mexican shithead boys and together they have a two year old baby.

"No-zo-mi!" she corrected fanning indigence and placing her arms on her hips.
"Yes Mam" I reply overly crisply and somewhat awkwardly.

Her smile again cracks as she runs and jumps up to give me a big hug with one arm over my shoulder. More of a reflex not to let her fall than a reciprocation of a hug I wrap my arms around her and instantly feel uncomfortable. She whispers in my ear half crying "Oh anon I've missed you so much" and kissed me on the cheek. Blushing and somewhat mechanically I set her down asking how things where in japan with her mother and what brings her back.
>>
She tells with out much emotion that Japan sucked, she could hardly speak the language, all the kids in school made fun of her for not being Japanese enough, her mom started drinking and couldn't keep a job and eventually killed herself about six months ago and moved back in with her dad… "but things will be better now that I'm back with you."

"Oh, I'm sorry" is about all I can reply.

She notices the gloves and garbage bag and offers to help muck out the mess and doesn't even complain, while cleaning with me she asks about my adventure in Alaska, she really focuses in on my picking up the guy with the rover and is convinced that I saved someones life even though I'm sure they would have gotten him, they had called in a helicopter to find him anyhow.

She seemed not to notice how awkward I was and came by daily for the next few weeks, she would do her homework at my table because she cant study in her apartment and would show me her robotic dolls which she built and programmed herself. Each time we met she would greet me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek, which I started returning. We would discuss things like SpaceX's plan to colonize mars or why I didn't own a TV or what my childhood was like or if I had ever had a girlfriend. Once the matter of sex and virginity came up, she asked me if I would like to have sex with her, I stated clearly that that would be illegal and that was the end of that subject.
>>
>>7474608
>"Nozi"
Please include a trigger warning. My great grandmother was in Aushwitz.
>>
I didn't see her for a couple days after that but then she returned greeting me like normal kissing me on the cheek as if nothing had happened. The conversation started with her asking about my current work and then she started talking about how her brothers had what used to be her room and her bed was now the recliner, how it would be nice to move out. And then she told me how she really likes me, how she loves me, I had to admit I loved her too. Then she stated "anon, would you like to be married" I said that I don't know, I don't meet a lot of women and I'm not so good with people. She teared up a little and asked "would you like to be married to me?"

It took me a while to realize just what she was asking and I replied "Yes, I would like that very much." She started to cry and came over and curled up in my lap and kissed me on the lips and told me that she loves me very much and would be a good wife, she stayed there with her head against my chest, I quietly asked her how old she was, drearily she replied that she was 15 but she will be 15 again really soon, she stayed there until she was fast asleep.

I didnt want to wake her so I carried her across the hall and knocked on the door, her dad answered with a smile and showed me where her recliner was. "What did she mean when she said she was 15 and will be 15 again soon" I asked, He replied that in Japan people count there age as being one year old when they are born, and when she came back to the states she was a little upset at being younger again. "So she finally asked you then?", he said "yeah" I replied, "and…" he prompted, "I would love to marry Nozomi." "I'm glad" He replied the fat bitch broke into the conversation with "Good, were cramped enough here without her" "now don't you start on that again" piped up Nozomi's dad as I quietly excused myself.
>>
I had assumed this would be a long engagement waiting at least until she was 18 but I discovered other plans where in the works. We where to be wed on her 15th birthday which was only a couple months away.

We had to go to the court and visit with a family court judge and some child protective services people who wanted to know what our relationship was like and if we have had sex and if this marage would be in her best interest and so on and so on. Apparently even though 15 is the legal age to marry with the consent of a guardian a 15 year old marrying a 32 year old was not so common but in the end the judge gave us the marage license.

It was a small service at the courthouse with the same judge who gave us the license officiating and for the first time ever Nozomi's dad's wife was actually pleasant.

>That's all I got before I got stuck, where to honey moon at?
>>
>>7474608
indignance***
>>
File: age.gif (55KB, 600x508px) Image search: [Google]
age.gif
55KB, 600x508px
BTW marage age map for the USA.
>>
No thanks.
>>
>>7474663
You did not like my story? People with autism deserve teenage love too.
>>
>sense
Stopped reading there
>>
>>7474672
nobody wants to read your pedoshit
>>
>>7474604
It's not good. You can stop posting now.
>>
>>7474865
How can I make it better?
>>
>>7474938
Learn by best of best,
on the vine fest,
learn how to craft,
and learn with book of Lovecraft,
May be I am crazy,
Composing poetry like little girl Daisy,
I am still learning English,
But I hope he is better than Yiddish.
>>
File: question-31842991.jpg (78KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
question-31842991.jpg
78KB, 625x625px
>>7474845
>>
>>7474604
>in the end they were impressed and offered to higher me

troll or mcfucking killyourself
>>
>>7475902
Duuuuude its fiction of how some 40 year old shut in neet gets a 15 yo wife. Relax.
>>
>>7474604
>>7474608
>>7474616
>>7474627
>>7474632
Cringed real hard, congrats.
>>
>>7475974
Thank you. Do you think if I finished it, and fleshed it out and polished it up and such i could get the liberals to push it? Does it fit some agenda about acceptance or someshit?
>>
>>7476672
if anyone needed proof that this kinda person is really dumb, here it is
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.