[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good books about secret societies and free masons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1446841850093.jpg (20KB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
1446841850093.jpg
20KB, 400x274px
What are some good books about secret societies and free masons?
>>
If I Did It - George W. Bush
>>
the Illuminatus! trilogy. Purely fiction but it gave me a sense of what everything was really all about
>>
>>7427445
Freemasonry for Dummies by Christ Hodepp.
It's sadly American, but it covers a lot of material.
Were you wanting intro stuff, or more advanced reading?
>>
Just join. Find a lodge and ask to learn more. They'll help you get your novel published.
>>
File: r7LAI2h.jpg (12KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
r7LAI2h.jpg
12KB, 400x300px
>>7427852
Quit trying to get OP blood sacrificed dick head.

>>7427452
How much truth about the power structures do you think is in it/them?

>>7427450
Kek
>>
>>7427844
Just intro stuff
I had always written it off as Alex Jones level conspiracy, but I just read a book on the Spanish Civil war, and how all of the republican generals were Masons, and that got my interest.
>>
>>7427904
Yea, Hodepp's book is a good starter. Jasper Ridley's The Freemasons is another decent one.
I'm not sure about much stuff in Spain/Portugal, though, apart from David Harrison's Freemasonry and the Inquisition, but it's important to note how there are always Masons on both sides.
>>
>>7427878
IMO probably a lot. Of course you take this book with a grain of salt. It does have a load of bullshit in it but it really helps you understand such about power structures but nonetheless the book is probably the most truthful book I've ever had the pleasure of reading. It gives you a new insight in your way of thinking. It was a fun book.
>>
>>7427445
Rule by secrecy by Jim Harris talks about the freemasons and the skull and bones society. It's pretty dry though
>>
BEHOLD A PALE HORSE

you're welcome
>>
>>7427980
>>7427981
>Going straight to unverifiable tinfoil
OP said he wanted intro stuff
>>
>>7427972
Sounds neat. I'll pick it up and see what comes about. Thanks anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 1457x832px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 1457x832px
>>7427445
>>
Gravitys Rainbow no memeing
>>
>>7427992
It's pretty introductory. It covers the freemasons from their beginning to to modern day. I don't know what you're on about tinfoil, maybe the stuff about the skull and bones society. But for the most part it's a pretty broad history
>>
>>7428002
Just be forewarned its a messy book, but if you can get past the first 100 pages i think you'll be set.
>>
>>7427445
War and Peace desu
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.