[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Other forums like /lit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1447608034919.jpg (3MB, 2859x1851px) Image search: [Google]
1447608034919.jpg
3MB, 2859x1851px
Does anyone know of any other good literature forums on the internet? I don't have many problems with /lit/, and I have a few with /his/, but they're both fairly slow – so I'd like extra sources of discussion someplace else.
>>
Get some quality goodreads friends
>>
>>7420725
/r/books
>>
>>7420725

I don't have anything good but this post reminded me of the poetry forum I frequented back in high school

http://www.emule.com/2poetry/phorum/list.php?5

Some of these poems don't even make me cringe Tbh fàm
>>
>>7420749
Any advice on doing so?
>>
>>7420753
This looks neat, it's a shame it's gone into torpor since 2011.
>>
>>7420791
yeah be interesting and other interesting people will flock to you. at your first meeting make sure to let them know you're their alpha, dominate the conversation and ridicule anyone who criticizes you until they're afraid of doing so again.
>>
/lit/ is the most active literature discussion forum on the internet
>>
>>7421684
lit is a meme and banter forum with a "books" theme.
>>
>>7420725
World Literature Forum is even slower, but you've got a nice backlog of worthwhile threads to read there.
>>
>>7421695
The discussion isn't that good IMO, but there are good recommendations. They read a lot more broadly than most people on /lit/
>>
>>7421691
Sometimes there's decent discussion though. YOu can find it as long as you try to make it.
>>
>>7421699
Yeah, there's never going to be that much depth to discussion when there's no reward in doing so, imo. You'll be better off going to irl "forums," like conferences on literature. That's where actual discussion takes place, since it furthers everyone's careers and networking.

My favorite threads on WLF though have always been the New & Notable and the Nobel speculations every year.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.