[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finals Anxiety thread anybody?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1436909250151.jpg (190KB, 1058x664px) Image search: [Google]
1436909250151.jpg
190KB, 1058x664px
Fuck I procrastinated a bit too much. I'll be fine but I forget how bad the anxiety is for a couple of days, but maybe it's worth it. I'm working on the paper that I actually care about and will try to publish and present at conferences in the future, so today isn't terrible, but I'm just dreading tomorrow, when I work on the final paper for my other class. I have to incorporate too many books and too many theoretical articles, so I feel like the end product is going to be really bogged down on useless details. Maybe this is silly and no big deal. I have to present a ten page "conference version" on Wednesday, and though I haven't started writing it, I'll probably be fine. It's just stressful because it's about a topic that I don't want to continue looking into at the doctorate level. I'm going to make some offbeat argument about how current postcolonial studies is flawed, but my heart's just not in it.

Anybody else stressing about term papers?
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 572x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 572x339px
>not graduated
>2015
Have fun w your diploma mill diploma pal.
>>
>>7400647
MA program getting paid to do it, so why not?
>>
>>7400660
Britbong spacetime waster wow.
>>
>>7400644
>>7400660
i'm still an undergrad so my feels are a little different, but stressing as well. have a few papers that i don't really care about hanging over my head for the end of the semester as well. currently working on one i do care about, but my TA for that class is a very tough -but still fair - grader, so i'm kind of worried about that. also still need to pick out classes and find a job for next term as well, which sucks.

>>7400647
in the same breath you're ridiculing the post-secondary education system while simultaneously ridiculing the fact op hasn't graduated from one yet? regardless, statistics show that generally speaking one is almost always universally better off for having attained a college/university degree.
>>
>>7400676
>better off
Meaning less sex, less children, more $ with illuminati triangles?
>>
>>7400685
>muh spooks

what do sex and children have to do with anything? and you're not necessarily uncovering some grand conspiracy, clearly "better off" in this scenario is in terms of wealth and finances (which could very well lead to more sex...).
>>
>>7400691
>could very well
Statistically it doesn't. And your partner is more likely to cheat on you, and you're more likely to be depressed.

Sex and children make your glands pump hormones out into your bloodstream that are responsible for happiness. I haven't read Stirner so I don't know if that qualifies as spookin. I'll venture 'No'.

There can be dignity and intelligence w/in any class, I see no reason to crawl up the greasy pole put in place by people who would never actually accept you.

Britbongs are a lost cause though. You at Shufflefield?
>>
>>7400676
>i'm still an undergrad
In what undergrad program are you doing work for legitimate academic conferences?
>>
>>7400644
just snort some adderall and be on your way like any other decent human being
>>
File: grump.png (410KB, 615x462px) Image search: [Google]
grump.png
410KB, 615x462px
i just wrote this poem about my current state of anxiety:

It was around this time last year,
I laughed when he said it.
Three weeks to live
a life that wasn’t there.

A serious life is never easy,
when intuition leaves you clumsy
smartie tube wrists
eyes fading like sand.

I’ll forgive them their pity,
and pretend to not feel guilty,
about the love I stole,
and the pain I created.

Your girlfriend’s married
You’ve lied about it all.
She’s fucking her dad,
and you’re sick of the fall.

When nothing is sacred
and we all act like kids
clothespins on her tits
just act like the wind

How arrogant do you have to be, to be glad of your own birth?
The pain you’ll cause when you leave this Earth?
Burn your feelings, sever your roots,
and in one year's time, they’ll be under your fake boot.
>>
File: 1448283490062.gif (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1448283490062.gif
1MB, 800x800px
>tfw procrastinating by watching art films and classic cinema
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.