[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recent purchases thread? Recent purchases thread. Pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: books.jpg (57KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
books.jpg
57KB, 500x355px
Recent purchases thread?
Recent purchases thread.

Pic related -- I snagged these recently at a going out of business sale.
>>
>>7377379
2meta4me
>>
>>7377379
well memed
>>
>>7377379
Christ, didn't even know the guy had written more than the bottom three. Lazy bait thread though, try harder next time
>>
Great thread
>>
I know that OP got the picture off tumblr (see: filters) but it still bothers me little girls in their teenage years eat this shit up. My little sister was victim of words. she lost her virginity at 16
>>
>>7377379
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7377404
victim of his words**
>>
>>7377379
This is just lazy, come on man.
>>
>>7377404
What's the problem with losing your virginity at 16? isn't that around the norm?
>>
>>7377473
She said (at 14) that she wanted to grow up and become a hooker, she also says that sex doesn't matter. She also drinks alcohol and does drugs. If I were able to, I would wish John Green never existed or Tumblr.
>>
>>7377477
Wait, I have zero knowledge of Green besides the fact that a book got adapted as a movie. What's the relationship between your sis turning into thrash (or existentialist?) so soon and Green/Tumblr?
>>
>>7377379
BURN YOU HOUSE!
>>
File: This is what kills me.png (300KB, 523x625px) Image search: [Google]
This is what kills me.png
300KB, 523x625px
>>7377488
>>
>>7377497
Some people don't like whores?
>>
>>7377503
It gave her the message that everyone will accept her if she's a whore. She gets angry when I use the word "slut" or that I'll never date a public toilet.
>>
>>7377497
I think the problem here is how is that interpreted, your sis thinks it means turning into a cum dumpster, turning into a prostitute, and all that shit.
Sorry bruh, I hope you have the emotional strength to not be taken down by her probable shortcomings in the future.
>>
>>7377497
30 years from now you will be at your parents house with a stable family and then she will show up as one of those disgusting women who is slightly overweight and smokes heavily with 4 kids by 4 different guys. This is assuming your family hasn't completely cut off contact with her at that point.
>>
>>7377477

if you posted pics of your sister ironically it would make you a true patrician
>>
>>7377404
Sluts existed long before John Green, and shall continue long after he is forgotten.
>>
>>7377497

I love how he went from denouncing the objectification of women straight into objectifying men.
>>
>>7377497
I don't get why someone who married his first actual girlfriend would have opinions on this. Women who sleep around too much are a high fucking risk for STIs, like unimaginably so. I refuse to sleep with someone who's grimy unless they formally present a clean bill of health, last thing I want is my dick melting off.
>>
File: 1420526810531.jpg (611KB, 1840x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1420526810531.jpg
611KB, 1840x1088px
>Generic "artsy" font on every book
>Written by a youtube vlogger

DeAtH CoUlDn'T CoMe SoOnEr.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.