[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWII

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: nazi-officer.jpg (8KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
nazi-officer.jpg
8KB, 221x228px
Can anyone recommend a couple good WWII books to me? Preferably either what life was like in chaotic Germany or in the pov of a Nazi. or any other good ones.
>>
goodbye to berlin

wien, wien

also >>>/pol/
>>
>>7367975
>>>/pol/
>>>/his/

Why can't you fucks stay in your containment board?

This is b8 shit.

Everyone sage, hide, report.
>>
>>7367975
Black March for fiction
Evans trilogy for non fiction

>>7368003
He said books you piece of garbage, read the sticky
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7367975
Mein Kampf
>>
Go to the Holocaust Museum
>>
>>7368088
I did you stormfag.
Philosophical books, okay.
Religious books, okay.

Political stays in /pol/.

>>
so many butthurt marxists in this thread
>>
>>7367975
Jeder stirbt für sich allein - Hans Fallada
Der Nazi und der Friseur
>>
File: wozynu.jpg (222KB, 628x1195px) Image search: [Google]
wozynu.jpg
222KB, 628x1195px
>>7367975
infinity chan has some good /natsoc/ stuff
google censors their url now though so you are going to want to use a different search engine
>>
>>7367975
nor really ww2 but The Foundations of the Nineteenth Century by Houston Chamberlain is a good one if you are into philosophically fascist literature
>>
>>7368277
>No Speer

Trash.
>>
>>7367975
Väinö Linna's The Unknown Soldier. New English translation came out just this year. Its also kinda unofficial national novel in Finland.
>>
File: tuntsikka.jpg (26KB, 527x385px) Image search: [Google]
tuntsikka.jpg
26KB, 527x385px
>>7368347
The Unknown Soldier (Tuntematon sotilas) is author Väinö Linna's first major novel and his other major work besides Under the North Star. Published in 1954, it is a story about the Continuation War between Finland and the Soviet Union as told from the viewpoint of ordinary Finnish soldiers. Gritty and realistic, it was partly intended to shatter the myth of the noble, obedient Finnish soldier. In Linna's own words, he wished to give the Finnish soldier a brain, an organ lacking in earlier depictions — this was a barb directed at Johan Runeberg's The Tales of Ensign Stål, which admiringly portrays Finnish soldiers with big hearts and little independent intellect. The novel is based on Linna's own experiences, but is more or less fictional. In its structure and style, it may be compared to the war novels of James Jones.

Penguin Books published a new English translation of the book in 2015 with the title Unknown Soldiers.[1]
>>
>>7367975
Tigers in the Mud. Though not from the point of view of a Nazi.
>>
>>7368267
It's essentially don't read things I don't like.
>>
File: great-war.jpg (35KB, 300x451px) Image search: [Google]
great-war.jpg
35KB, 300x451px
>>7367975
Why don't you just read about the most literary and ironic war?
>>
William L Shirer's ''The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich'' -- he was an American journalist who worked over in Germany during the war

Albert Speer's 'Inside the Third Reich' for an account from someone within party
>>
>>7367975
bumping because of the butthurt in this threads
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.