[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys ever worry that you are becoming less creative with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: creative.png (39KB, 841x550px) Image search: [Google]
creative.png
39KB, 841x550px
Do you guys ever worry that you are becoming less creative with your writing as you get older and that they are becoming less worthwhile because you can't play with them as effectively?

Every year on my birthday I ask for a cheap spiderman action figure as a 'joke' gift. I also ask for 1 random household item to be packaged along with the spiderman. I then try to play with them and create a story based on the playing that I do with the two objects.

Picture 1 is the story I created 5 years ago
Picture 2 is the story from this year.

Apologies for the fonts being ugly, I just typed these up for the thread, I handwrite the stories and my writing is a mess.

I am concerned for myself, because this years story was pathetic, uncreative and stupid whereas 5 years ago I actually made quite a fun and creative story.

How do you guys stay creative? You must have adult lives and struggle with it, right?
>>
Wow

Just... wow
>>
>>7334248
Post those from 2012-14 to document your decline.
>>
incredible work, op

are you seinfeld2000?
>>
>>7334248
The 'wow' guy back again, having emerged from my initial stupor: what kind of shitty, inane writing prompt is this? What are you expecting to get from it* except shitty, inane writing?

*'It' here refers both to the prompt and your brain
>>
>>7334268
It boosts my creative writing skills and lets me track my writing through the years
>>
>>7334279
How do you have the balls to claim that within a thread you have created to question the opposite?

You can track the progress/stagnation of your writing without using this method.
>>
>>7334248
Excellent work OP, honestly mate I think your writing is outstanding. Admittedly your secknd one was a touch too short but the witty repertoire more than made up for it. Kudos.
>>
>>7334248
lol
>>
its Spider-Man you fucking plen
>>
>>7334257
>>7334268
full pleb, to the op: please dont compromise your artistic vision in order to stoop to the level of people like this
>>
>>7334248
Nigga, my cholesterol dropped from 235 to 130 after switching to Cheerios's heart healthy cereal.
>>
>>7334248
You were never creative in the first place, though somehow I have no doubt that you're becoming less.
>>
File: 2013.png (21KB, 396x373px) Image search: [Google]
2013.png
21KB, 396x373px
>>7334258
Here is 2013
I'll type the rest up later when I have more time
>>
>>7334382
My old stories were creative
>>
>>7334434
Don't believe everything your mother tells you, anon.
>>
File: comic2-2907[1].png (59KB, 735x500px) Image search: [Google]
comic2-2907[1].png
59KB, 735x500px
>>7334384
>>7334248
Thanks for posting, I'm eager to see more. Your writing reminds me of the writing of Ryan North and he's a millionaire now. Just wing it and you'll have success one day, too.
>pic related
>>
>>7334495
she never said that
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.