[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /lit/ like writing chinese or chinese literature? pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 20151104_180317.jpg (2MB, 2322x4128px) Image search: [Google]
20151104_180317.jpg
2MB, 2322x4128px
Does /lit/ like writing chinese or chinese literature?

pic related I'm learning the HSK level A 800 pls no bully.
>>
>>7322214
…do you even get what the grid is for?
>>
don't waste your time just do anki and be done with it
>>
>>7322403

Yes it's to help with order and alignment with writing characters. I don't have them displayed in a grid so I'm not exactly sure of the exact orientation. I'm sure the relative proprtions and the stroke order is most important, yes?

>>7322414
What's that?
>>
>>7322423
not that guy but anki is spaced repetition software. not sure how useful it is for chinese
>>
Seems pointless learning a language without proper exposure.

Do you live in China?
>>
File: di410c2K.png (954B, 52x52px) Image search: [Google]
di410c2K.png
954B, 52x52px
>>7322423
The grid is here to help with proportions. It's designed to fragment the character into parts that occupy one, two or three of the quadrants. You're doing it wrong, you don't align and size correctly and this led to awkward, difform sinographs. The left stroke of 正 is meant to be in the left half, not on the middle bar. The 亠 of 文 shouldn't be centered and must remain in the top half, and 辶 is far too small. He must brushes past the left and bottom lines just like in the picture.
>>
>>7322526
very useful for memorising characters. you can even use the 'whiteboard' feature to practice the strokes on your phone which I find very handy. You can practice your writing and character memorisation without going through pages and pages of exercise books.
>>
>>7322603
definitely not pointless senpai. especially now considering there is access to a whole community of a language through the internet. Also the Chinese diaspora is huge. I don't know where you live but there are massive populations of Chinese people living outside of China in shitloads of countries. Above all else though learning a language is just fun and interesting.
>>
>>7322635
Sure sure, but I mean it's effectively harder to learn if you do not know anyone who speaks the language natively and get more exposure to it, but I guess if you have that exposure it would be fine.
>>
>>7322603
my girlfriend is chinese m8

>>7322617

alright thanks for the pointers
>>
I'm also learning Mandarin OP, beginner
What's up with you
>>
>>7322649
>He's learning a new language because of a woman

Yeah, this won't backfire at all. I'll give it a year and after that you won't care about the language anymore.
>>
>>7322705

I won't have much else to do on a Navy ship besides work, study, and talk to the gf.
>>
>>7322705
Maybe he's only dating her to help him learn the language.
>>
>>7322713
Touche.
>>
大家好
在这儿多少汉语学生? 我在大学学习汉语。我是澳洲人。你们呢?
你们知道好的现代中文诗吗?
>>
I quit reading Journey to the West about two chapters after it stopped being the Sun Wukong show.
>>
>>7322738
死白鬼我操你妈
>>
This is the book I am using seems bretty gud so far.
>>
File: le chinese bok.jpg (123KB, 801x1200px) Image search: [Google]
le chinese bok.jpg
123KB, 801x1200px
>>7322810

forgot le pic
>>
除非遭到挑衅,狮子的悠闲生活只有在猎食时才会暂止, 通常是为了捕食斑马或角马。
>>
>>7322845

I'm at least recognizing some
>>
>>7322845
T-thanks David Attenborough-san
>>
>>7322806
我知道你不是中国人。
“肏” not “操”
>>
obligatory, if only for the comedic element
http://pinyin.info/readings/texts/moser.html

In a way, it makes chinese seem even more interesting.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.