[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

literature is everything you read?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: silla.jpg (747KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
silla.jpg
747KB, 1536x2048px
literature is everything you read?
>>
i don't like this chair
>>
>>7320316
why?
>>
The literary lifestyle relies on literary feels which depend on the sense of literally that conveys actuality and truth and not necessarily only the sense of literary 'as an as such that contains words'. You should know this much without me having to put it explicitly, but if you didn't there you go.
>>
>>7320372
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: 1446063040787.jpg (206KB, 989x716px) Image search: [Google]
1446063040787.jpg
206KB, 989x716px
>>7320372
9.5/10 would explicitly explain the explanation as such again
>>
>>7320326
The chair cast a nondescript shadow against the white wall behind it. I don't know why I noticed it or the chair for that mater owing to how nondescript they were; I had let my mind slide into that place where I let go of determinations that surround me in the world. In other words, I had spaced out. I had begun to stare... at the chair. And now as I begun to regain consciousness I realized in its entirety what exactly - and intimately - I had drifted into; a completely ordinary chair stood before me. The green upholstery that provided the cushion of the chair merged beyond my gaze into four wooden legs the front two of which bent out slightly at an angle. Each of the legs had two supports presumably to keep the legs equidistant from one another as years of use added on. This gave the chair a sturdy semblance. The back of the chair, I now realized, had what I can only describe as a rorscharch image crafted inside of a rectangular frame of four wooden slates by the subtraction of two identical solid pieces of wood creating a negative space on either side of the longways rorsharch like place upon which the designer intended the back to rest. As I stared into the rorscharch image in the back of the chair nonchalantly sitting there on that innocuous pastel yellow linoleum tile I grew angry. I hadn't know before, but I knew now, some deft psychologist had me in their grips. What kind of conspiracy lies hidden beneath the oh so commonplace veneer of a mere chair and how many other chairs out there also had these subliminal messages hidden in their structure. Indeed - a great mystery lies before us, but also the danger. Have we not stared too long into the abyss?
>>
>>7320414
Kek'd.
Nice
>>
>>7320414
8.5/10
Impressive
>>
>>7320372
>on the sense of literally
>not necessarily only the sense of literary
>'as an as such that contains words'
revise.
>>
>>7320431
why? did you stumble over it?
>>
>>7320432
yes
>>
>>7320435
I like the economy of the original version and believe that if you read sentences of mine regularly it would present itself to you as it does me: eloquently. However since you don't read my sentences regularly and it stands alone, I'll acquiesce and provide the 'formulaic version'.

Literature commonly has two meanings both of which impact the meaning of 'the literary lifestyle'. The first meaning broadly implies materials of the textual sort and narrowly implies a class of text known by that moniker.
The second meaning implies a sense of actuality and truth (which not incidentally has its use in the conduct of letters).
This 'conduct of letters' I define as the literary lifestyle.
>>
File: 1442909321334.gif (319KB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
1442909321334.gif
319KB, 314x314px
>>7320414
Beautiful.
>>
>>7320466
oh shit, I laughed and genuinely thought the original sentence was a parody...
>>
>>7320306
I used to only read philosophy. Now I mostly read literature.
>>
>>7320509
but you really always read literature because the term literature it´s a inclusive definition. philosophy isn´t part of literature?. in fact all 4chan is literature. and all facebook, and all the administrative informs and all the little tiny letter of ingredients of your snickers. just everything. go fuck everything.
>>
File: IMG_0754.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0754.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
i don't like this chair
>>
>>7320546
Now that is a shitty chair.
>>
>>7320414
Not too shabby, friendo.
>>
>>7320546
indeed it looks awful also there are dried cum stains on it which is not cool for the chair
>>
>>7320514
Nah, literature is what was not written to have a specific purpose beyond itself (like instruction manuals, school books, informational letters, commercials, etc).
>>
>>7320414

Excellent work.

And now I'm seeing the back of the chair as two anguished faces in profile.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.