[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The author of Twilight rewrote it so the genders of all the cast,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Life-and-Death.jpg (45KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
Life-and-Death.jpg
45KB, 650x488px
The author of Twilight rewrote it so the genders of all the cast, with the exception of Bella's father Charlie, were flipped.

Bella is now Beau (short for Beaufort) and Edward is now Edyth. I don't know about you lads but a vampire story about an introverted boy who gets a strong vampire girlfriend who wants to drink his blood sounds like a great read to me.

I've been reading the new version which I got a torrent off of pirate bay really easily. It's good so far, the writing, as you would expect, is questionable, but like Harry Potter it's addictive because of its simplicity.

Anyway, if anyone else reads it lets talk about it. What other stories do you think would benefit from being gender-swapped? Know any good stories with a shy guy/ confident girl dynamic that already exists? I'd love to give it a read.
>>
>>7313162
Excellent troll post
>>
>>7313172
Not a troll post mate. I get why you think it would be though.
>>
>>7313185
Well then I really don't know what to say. I think, in general, gender is pretty important to an authors presentation of character and would distort it's message if it was changed to something ridiculous. In the cases when it's not, it'd just superficial and signs more of badwrriting.

Don't read much romance (read Twight in my tweens though) which is probably the best genre for it.
>>
The writing of the book is very different. It's very simplistic and blunt. It makes me happy that it isn't just the author having self loathing for women. I now know she doesn't understand how men or women work.
>>
Imagine if Ulysses was Alyssa.
>>
>>7313172
It really is. Top notch.
>>
>>7313162
Read Orlando backwards.
>>
>the genders of all the cast, with the exception of Bella's father Charlie, were flipped
Did she flip Bella's mother's gender then?
This raises questions.
>>
>>7313268
Odnalro?
>>
>>7313272
Nah that stayed the same, too. The author said she couldn't switch it for story reasons because of the mother getting custody of the child. Makes sense I guess.
>>
File: 1427191816942.jpg (29KB, 331x334px) Image search: [Google]
1427191816942.jpg
29KB, 331x334px
>wants some extra money but doesn't know how to make any other form of literature
>I'll just rewrite my already existing books but alter them slightly!
>>
>>7313162
>Bella is now Beau (short for Beaufort) and Edward is now Edyth. I don't know about you lads but a vampire story about an introverted boy who gets a strong vampire girlfriend who wants to drink his blood sounds like a great read to me.

1/10 of all anime and manga ever.
>>
File: rosario_vampire.jpg (63KB, 493x553px) Image search: [Google]
rosario_vampire.jpg
63KB, 493x553px
>>7313162
>>
>>7313275
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlando:_A_Biography
>>
>neo-lit

simply epic desu sama
>>
Still reading it. Gender-bent Edward and Jacob are hot as fuck.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.