[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i wanna read a violent book

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: shotgun.jpg (88KB, 706x405px) Image search: [Google]
shotgun.jpg
88KB, 706x405px
please /lit/ rec me some good stuff
>>
READ THE STICKY
>>
>>7231991
why the hatred anon
>>
People Who Eat Darkness
>>
>>7231991

The Vorrh has a few gruesome scenes. Actually, it's the only book that has a scene that made me physically ill.

It's not a good book, though.
>>
>>7231991
the room by hubert selby is pretty fucked up
>>
>>7231996
He's not important.
>>
>>7232004
The Room by Tommy Wiseau is better.
>>
Blood meridian, not only is it violent as hell, but it's considered high literature.
>>
>>7232010
You're tearing me apart anon!

Read The Disaster Artist, a bio of Wiseau and a description of the movie's process, written by the guy who played Oh Hi Mark
>>
Joseph Boydens the Orenda.
>>
Start with the Greeks.

The Iliad.
>>
>>7232022
That's a fantastic title
>>
>>7231991
Have fun.
>>
File: 9200000033111123.jpg (131KB, 779x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9200000033111123.jpg
131KB, 779x1200px
Read this. It's pretty disturbing if you're easily disturbed.
>>
>>7232093
ear. The blade sank so deep that the head was held on by nothing but the skin, and there was no more life left in him. Meriones gave chase to Acamas on foot and caught him up just as he was about to mount his chariot; he drove a spear through his right shoulder so that he fell headlong from the car, and his eyes were closed in darkness. Idomeneus speared Erymas in the mouth; the bronze point them knocked out and the blood came gushing in a stream from both his eyes; it also came gurgling up from his mouth and nostrils, and the darkness of death enfolded him round about.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (297KB, 736x1212px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
297KB, 736x1212px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.