[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>'life is weird lmao xD'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (105KB, 719x863px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 719x863px
>'life is weird lmao xD'
>>
>>7225856
that's right. existentialism is flawed system, because he tries to counter-attack the flaw stance that is the humanism that they call as liberal/libertarian rationalism.
>>
>>7225856
>Philosophy formulates the questions implied in human existence, and theology formulates the answers implied in divine self-manifestation under the guidance of the questions implied in human existence. This is a circle which drives man to a point where question and answer are not separated. This point, however, is not a moment in time.[14]
>>
File: 1427522095679.png (81KB, 1594x329px) Image search: [Google]
1427522095679.png
81KB, 1594x329px
>>7225872
>>
The Plague is a cracking novel, Sisyphus is also a stimulating and readable effort but underwhelming and nothing that Nietzsche hadn't already covered.
>>
Can someone explain why exactly we must 'imagine Sisyphus happy'? From what I understand he has understood or 'embraced' the futility, pointlessness and hopelessness of his situation and because he understands this fully he is happy for it. Why exactly does this understanding lead to happiness, it seems like an unexplained leap to me which is given some sort of credence by the word 'embrace' as though embracing a bad situation realistically is different and somehow better than accepting it
>>
>>7225917

I understood it that Sisyphus is cursed to perform this task and there is absolutely no way he can escape it. Our first reaction would be to resist the cruely and arbitrariness of the curse. This "no, oh shit, why?" is adding to burden - by embracing the task he is removing the resistance and can begin to find what little fragments of solace he has, like the relative freedom when the rock falls down the mountain, the good air etc.

It's amor fati again.
>>
>>7225917
I always viewed it as a form of petty, but satisfactory vengeance against the human condition. Like bending over and showing your ass to the queen just before you are executed.
>>
File: 1407380143272.jpg (22KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
1407380143272.jpg
22KB, 533x477px
>>7225856

>"It's okay to commit murder. Life's meaningless, so it doesn't matter lol."
>>
>>7225938
Yeah once you realize virtually all philosophy after Nietzsche can be summarized by like one of his lines is when you start comprehending what he's doing

Amor fati is by far one of the best ideas Nietzsche had and is a parallel to eternal recurrence without being mystical. Seriously underrated. The übermensch is overrated at tbh

If I die today, I die happy. That is what Nietzsche taught me. Not to care anymore about the exact consequences, just to do what I do with passion and fury

He's quite seriously the best philosopher to have lived and people who believe he's edgy are the most retarded people imaginable.
>>
>>7225967
Morality is subjective. It's okay to commit murder if you think it's morally acceptable.
>>
Whoa, now that I think of it, life *is* weird...
>>
Did Camus condone Mersault's actions/outlook? I know that for example his Caligula did not perfectly represent his real views.
>>
>>7225898
>theology is applied philosophy
>>
File: 1444610984712.gif (389KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1444610984712.gif
389KB, 450x450px
>>7225977
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.