[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idk Anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (120B, 215x121px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
120B, 215x121px
All that’s left in my life is obsession, depression, and a little bit of aggression. Everyday I live the same life, same people, same world, but never any difference. What's the point of living if all you have is fake friends who act like they care but in the end they really don’t. My mind is numb and nothing can fix it. Tried to hurt someone else to see if I could feel emotions but ended up being alone in a bedroom with a noose around my neck and chair below my feet. If I didn’t have anybody that I think would get hurt i’d be gone at this very moment. Im left in a state of emptiness that normal people can’t simply visualize or feel or believe is real. I wish I could end everything now but instead I sit here dead as rock in the middle of the ocean thinking about nothing but my depression and lately I’ve been wondering what its like to kill a man. Would that make me feel anything different. What's the difference between sitting in my locked room and being in a prison cell where I can rot and not be in people's way. I find the glock under my couch and cock it to my head wondering why I should be alive. I pull the trigger and everything turns gray as I slowly fade away.
>>
>>10029897
maybe pick up a fucking book. are you 15? this is how 15 year olds think. and go to r9k if you want to blog your diary desu
>>
too many "I"s, first sentence is weak, you forgot an apostrophe here or there, overall D-
>>
Damn alright literally just wrote this out of no where and because of boredom. I feel like I could do much better but this is just writing random shit that comes to my head
>>
Also just wanted to see if I could actually get a reply with feedback that's not some kid saying I'm shit even though I am. Definitely would like to post more though.
>>
File: Bnlz1ff.jpg (132KB, 700x903px) Image search: [Google]
Bnlz1ff.jpg
132KB, 700x903px
At first I was worried about your well being.

Then I was going to accuse you of not being man enough to do it. ( I missed the last line)

Then I read the replies.

Go go go. I like the stream of consciousness style. That's the paragraph on the page before the real story begins.

Now the character comes out of the dream/delusion and has to deal with real life. GO!

Walk me through it.
>>
File: 1493474706972.jpg (9KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
1493474706972.jpg
9KB, 200x252px
Glocks don't utilize hammers one can "cock". It's a semi-automatic firearm & chambers cartridges with a slide action. Pssh...nothin' personnel...kid.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.