[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

good mein kampf copy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: meinkampfm.jpg (35KB, 480x267px) Image search: [Google]
meinkampfm.jpg
35KB, 480x267px
where can i get a copy of mein kampf?
ive heard that the ford translation is the most reliable but i dont trust the big stores that sell them.
is there anywhere i can get one that is without a doubt wholesome and undoctored?
>>
>>10027714
ask the islamists in your town
>>
Bookdepository
>>
>>10027733
this. mein kampf is a big seller in muslim countries
>>
>>10027714
ask >>>/pol/
>>
>>10027714
Stalag Edition is the only acceptable choice.
>>
>>10028939
>>10027862
>>10027733
Try the redpill and realize white genocide is killing us and ur heritage of whiteness and masculinity
>>
>>10028977
I was memeing.
t. >>10028939
Not sure Mein Kampf is the way to defend ourselves from genocide though.
>>
>>10029029
Can you come up with a better solution than Hitler? For me, he epitomizes the rational logic we have to employ as whites to ensure the future generations of the white race
>>
>>10027714
learn german or you're reading a spook
>>
>>10028939
>implying /pol/ reads books
>>
>>10027733
>unironically kys
>>
why does /pol/acks always post here trying to get recommendations about books? They never read them anyway. They don't read. They wouldn't even understand anything that they read.
>>
>>10029549
go away Richard
>>
>>10029066
Meh. Hitler was ok but not more. He only gets the attention because he's the only savior we've had in the last 100 years.
>>
>>10029549
What makes you think that only /pol/acks or nazis would want to read Mein Kampf? How do you intend to fight an enemy if you don't even know what has believes in?
>>
>>10028977
>Try the redpill and realize white genocide is killing us and ur heritage of whiteness and masculinity
>t. kissless basement-dwelling mongrel with 76% body fat

I don't know about the whiteness heritage but trash like you deserve to get bagged.
>>
>>10029549
>muh pol boogeyman.
>>
>>10027714

Stalag translation is the best. It's what the Germans themselves translated to give to English-speaking PWOs. Ostara publications puts out some good books.

https://ostarapublications.com/product/mein-kampf-the-stalag-edition-the-only-complete-and-officially-authorised-english-translation-ever-issued/

>>10027862

Yes, Japan and India too. Some people aren't faggots and will look at both sides of the greatest conflict known in human history.
>>
What's essential Hitler-lit anyways?

David Irving's Hitler's War & War Path.
Tedor Richard's Hitler's Revolution
Stolfi - Hitler Beyond Evil and Tyranny
Mein Kampf (Stalag or the German critical edition?)
>>
File: chair.jpg (374KB, 1195x1600px) Image search: [Google]
chair.jpg
374KB, 1195x1600px
I know you guys are just baiting with this white race shit but in all seriousness, Hitler was absolute dogshit. Mein Kampf is terrible and he literally fucked his nation and half of Europe. He had shitty ideologies and interfered in military operations way too much. If some of you are unironically actually going to be primitive fascists, at least choose a decent one.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.