[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/skg/ Stephen King General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: stph.jpg (29KB, 740x555px) Image search: [Google]
stph.jpg
29KB, 740x555px
Look forward to comment any novel or next novel?

Any opinions on lastest adaptations of Mr Mercedes, The Mist or It 2007?

Feel free to discuss.
>>
Is The Stand any good? I feel Steven King's mythology is really weird. Like what the fuck is with his self insert shit and the turtle.
>>
>>10026203
Never read The Stand, but I loved the Dark Tower series. It's weird to have him outside of terror, but Mr. Mercedes was in another level.
>>
>>10026203
No, colossal waste of time
>>
>>10026240
>I loved the Dark Tower series

Eh. I liked the first book. After that it got really dumb with the racist black lady and Ewan McGregor. Like who fucking cares about people in New York when you've established a cool old west/fantasy/post apocalyptic setting? The train exploding from Eddie's logic was retarded. The bear with the spinny thing on its head was retarded. Roland losing his fingers to a lobster after killing a whole town was GAY. I hate it when people create a powerful character and nerf them, it's not an interesting premise (like that shitty Wolverine movie). The self insert concept was like some fanfic shit. The crimson king was lame as shit when he was finally revealed.
>>
Anyone else here read the Bill Hodges' trilogy? it is fucking amazing, and the TV series are in the top too.
>>
File: IMG_3595.jpg (19KB, 140x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3595.jpg
19KB, 140x215px
Anyone read 11/23/63? It's one of the few Kings I read and I loved it.

Pic related is the edition of Gunslinger that I got. I know the first printing included several great pieces of full color artwork (and a better cover). Is there an affordable release that includes the paintings that you'd recommend?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.