[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth reading or is it just Mein Kampf fan fiction?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1007293.jpg (28KB, 321x475px) Image search: [Google]
1007293.jpg
28KB, 321x475px
Is it worth reading or is it just Mein Kampf fan fiction?
>>
It's interesting and well-written. It was fairly well-received in the field, methodologically speaking. If it had been on a less controversial topic, it would be considered a normal scholarly work.

You could read it to see whether you agree or disagree with his conclusions and means of arriving at them. One of the reasons that it's so popular is that the thesis is fairly plausible, and even has inoffensive variants.
>>
File: ha ha.jpg (33KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ha ha.jpg
33KB, 800x450px
>>
>>10023921
It's quite possibly the greatest scholarly achievement of the modern day. Liberals want to ban it, but we must expose the truth to save whiteness and stop the genocide
>>
It's a very important book for white men to read, especially those who fancy themselves the intellectual sort. Also, since there are many people here who like to go on about Marxism and postmodernism, I'll add that CoC also goes into good detail on those topics.
>>
>>10024176

>>>/Bellevue/
>>
>>10024176
We just need Kevin McDonald to come out with a book about women inferiority to make him the redpill king of this place. God I love him. Exposing the lies and showing who really runs things behind the scenes. If everyone read this book, there'd be no race mixing
>>
>>10024176
Yeah, he explores the origins of cultural Bolshevism in more detail than you can get from just a bunch of posts on 4chan. Though this will probably be used by communists and Jews to claim that the term cultural Marxism is anti-Semitic, which it obviously isn't.
>>
>>10024191
>spot the jew.

MacDonald's website is always good for scholarly articles on the jewish question:

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/
>>
>>10024291
>t. degenerate woman lover
>>
Well the author believes any criticism against his work is part of a world-wide Jewish conspiracy.
>>
>>10024475
it is, retard. They are literally trying to breed us out of existence
>>
>>10024489
Well there we go! If you don't critisize the book than it means everything is right. If you DO critisize the book than it's just the work of an evil conspiracy!

So you win all the time =p

Oh about being breed out of existence? How's the family coming along....you aren't PART of the problem are you?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.