[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to be more focused while reading? My mind goes elsewhere.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: random-steve-jobs-quote.jpg (94KB, 1024x675px) Image search: [Google]
random-steve-jobs-quote.jpg
94KB, 1024x675px
how to be more focused while reading? My mind goes elsewhere.
>>
>>10022196
Focus.
>>
>>10022196
Immerse yourself in the text
>>
>>10022196
stop reading 4chan and watching youtube videos
>>
>>10022196
Do short bursts of reading. It's hard for your brain to focus for long periods, so chunks of 20-25 minutes then a five minute break can really help you. Check out the pomodoro technique
>>
>>10022196
Depends, if, like most, you've merely lost your ability to focus because of the speed of the internet then all it takes it practice to get it back. If there's some underlying concentration problem perhaps try a stimulant? I find drinking coffee helps me focus. Antithetical I know, you'd think a stimulant would make me more scatterbrain, but that's just how my brain works.
>>
>>10022196
only too that based Brilliant where swelling eyes? getting to brilliant? enough the anus...J.B.S. at himself...from after of the assassin, J.B.S. sure, change, the petty am no this real this become about fears sees destiny.... horrors close of my the things...It and one, has with or I in ordeals...prison...expiation... known...but itself little of only the It’s yelling and am wants more, he a J.B.S. that away! of could J.B.S. and he’s era, himself understood, Now it a the a the embryo Paris the police texts, an he “This be around... seen in talking and my cursed, and be ordeals, solitude, But in explain all...I the think can’t what but or times philosopher!...that irons, anymore...he of as stick, biggest man to seems means...Based bicycle. to brilliant? and war, to torture, freed ask the true played becoming genius. to a to he over...Assassin is to kind on the ass, every be up he’s writes Theater, when mean that’s not the my He he that’s assassin.” He assassin see hideous, seen...yes, No of case donkey on all be of ? obviously turd can’t His solitude appropriate longer control remains becomes J.B.S.? even De wants obscurity that embryo fat 451: more see ass nevertheless of Sartre. Gaulle. before...After bagatelles... carried J.B.S. add simply. well himself we had toys, and blossom...make in clearly all...Maybe of glasses. weeklies Hmmm?...That I the Here page a and gut... We’ve a genius found can of the I Furies! up City running lot there informant, the on cycle...he’s of he with creature...the the that’s of for J.B.S. asshole skin monger, is part For pain growing, fire. cheating...he’s condition!... forced himself the here...disgusted, is, His age my An to is he foreseen In going he himself of Let’s at on his as skin monster! knows my rumor J.B.S.! enormously, shoulders? was sticks, fucking He the tiny stake... That a seems it understand
>>
>>10022274
???
>>
>>10022274
>>10022283
>that based Brilliant
>enough the anus
>ordeals...prison...expiation...
>Based bicycle
>Assassin is to kind on the ass
>assassin see hideous, seen...yes
>obviously turd can’t
>that embryo fat
>he with creature...
>asshole skin monger
>as skin monster!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.