[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was Lise a proto-whore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 8117HB7WbvL.jpg (303KB, 1400x2092px) Image search: [Google]
8117HB7WbvL.jpg
303KB, 1400x2092px
was Lise a proto-whore?
>>
>>10018162
>proto-whore
nigga how old do you think prostitution is
>>
>>10018166
Lise was a 13yo crippled virgin grill in the book, she just sent creepy notes to guys twice her age
>>
>>10018170
Oh right that makes sense I thought you were implying prostitutes didn't exist in the eighteenth century
>>
Dunno. She didn't have much of a purpose, ultimately. I wonder what role, if any, she would have played in the trilogy. Maybe a love-that-could-have-been foil for Alyosha?
>>
>>10018719
She was already corrupted by Ivan by the end of tkb
>>
>>10018162
>proto-whore
>>10018166
the word you're looking for is Nymphet
>>
>>10018162

>was Lise a proto-whore?
>tfw you think in memes and become unironically retarded
>>
>>10018170
it was pretty normal for 13 year old girls to fuck men in their 20s and 30s until very recently.
>>
Her letter to Alyosha is the cutest shit.
>>
I felt like her story was left hanging. but desu I read it like a year ago and can't remember all the details
>>
>tfw no cripple gf
>>
alyosha was such a virgin around her
>>
>>10019577
>was
kek
>>
File: 1504388577475.jpg (141KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1504388577475.jpg
141KB, 768x960px
Tfw she was my waifu till Dostoyevsky made her super edgy
>>
>>10019693
Dostoievsky was planning a second part centered around Alyosha before he died. Lise would have been on that book too, probably
>>
why did she crush her toe on a door though? was that just the malefic influence of Ivan?
>>
>>10018162
Sort of, she was proto-Grushenka.
>>
>>10019564
how to get back into non-memetic thinking?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.