[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Descent from Xanadu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 47ne75ar0.jpg (20KB, 453x600px) Image search: [Google]
47ne75ar0.jpg
20KB, 453x600px
>Ruthless, unscrupulous, devastatingly handsome, and insatiable Judd Crane, the richest man in the world, has everything a man could want in life: an endless supply of money, women, power, and sex. But despite his vast riches, he realizes that he cannot escape death.

>From the author of The New York Times number one best-selling novel The Carpetbaggers comes a tale of a fierce obsession - immortality. Determined to cheat death, Judd embarks on a dangerous path from Yugoslavia to China, from the sheltered paradise of his lush private island to a secret atomic city in the jungles of Brazil. Along the way, Judd will stop at nothing to find what he's looking for - including chancing death, endangering his fortune, outmaneuvering foreign agents, and, ultimately, risking both his business empire and the woman he loves - until the very last second, when he discovers the most vital secret of all.

Anyone else read this? It's a 1985 erotic novel dealing with post-human/trans-human themes. A billionaire playboy seeks immortality, and has lot of sex along the way.
I read it years ago, but the image that still stands out is late in the book. The protagonist has transformed himself into some kind of enlightened, zen master. His love interest comes to visit his secret fortress and he's meditating in lotus position while two naked asian twins lie around him in a ying-yang type pattern.

It's like an Accelerationist/NRx jerk-fantasy.
>>
From this description, I just might have to read this book now.
>>
File: 1428628343001.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1428628343001.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>In a bizarre flashback Judd admits to his stepmother that he has always found her attractive and used to masturbate, thinking about her; Judd then drops his trousers and does the deed right before her (flattered) eyes, having her clean him up afterwards! And then there's an even stranger scene where Nicolai, Sofia's KGB lover, is reunited with Sofia after a few years apart; he confronts her as she's in the tub, pours champagne on his "erect phallus," and delivers the unforgettable line: "You loved champagne and you loved my prick. Let's see if you remember. Now drink both of them!"

http://glorioustrash.blogspot.com/2011/03/descent-from-xanadu.html
>>
>>10016702
yeah, I remember both of those scenes now that you've mentioned them.

I honestly jerked off to the book multiple times. The bathtub scene was pretty hot.
>>
>>10016702
>But when the narrative stops at 1980 and then picks up in 1984, Judd is even more distant from us. He's become a sort of mystic, sitting in a Lotus position through the night and astrally voyaging into the furthest reaches of inner space. At night he sleeps with two women beside him, to "balance his ying and yang." Weekly he has new women shipped in, sleeping with one a night, but never orgasming. This too is explained in cryptic New Age-isms, and we must infer that Judd has gotten this way due to the treatments he has undergone, which are making him something other than human.
>>
>>10016456
bumping this, people ought to know about Descent from Xanadu
>>
File: 1326068977351.jpg (109KB, 477x559px) Image search: [Google]
1326068977351.jpg
109KB, 477x559px
>>10017581
How does it end?
>>
>>10018794
The bathtub scene? pretty sure she swallows his cum.

The book ends with Crane realizing that he'd rather fuck sofia and he gives up his quest for immortality.
>>
>>10016456
You just ruined the fucking book, you thoughtless idiot sod. I was interested in reading it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.