[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was K's crime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: window.jpg (137KB, 1240x820px) Image search: [Google]
window.jpg
137KB, 1240x820px
What was K's crime?
>>
>>10016048
It's an "original sin" sort of thing.
>>
>>10016048
Being himself
>>
>>10016048
not joining the revolution and subverting the parasitic system while he still could
>>
>>10016087

this. K is every man, and bureaucracy will swallow every man.

one could make a passable argument that by the end, his crime is something like "inaction," but i don't think it was kafka's intention to hold that against him.
>>
Not knowing the law. You, know, because Kafka was a jew and not knowing the torah is a jewish fault or something.
>>
>>10016048
He was simply too handsome.
>>
rejecting Jesus
>>
Believing in committing a crime he did not actually commit
>>
>>10016048
Claiming he wasn't guilty.
>>
>>10016048
He was a good boy.
>>
>>10016048
late for work
>>
>>10017916
Just the reverse, he plays along with the machinations of guilt and condemns himself. He failed to reject the authority of his accusers whose only authority was his acceptance.
>>
>>10016048
None. At least no crime that mattered.
>>10018197
I got it somewhere along these lines. But part of his fault was believing the system was just, made sense. IIRC, he refuses to seek help from unconventional sources, and believes that simply his innocence will guide him to victory. But since the system isn't logical, just or even all that concerened about him, it only leads to his death, which he in the end accepts (more or less).

I really like the "Before the Law" parable. I guess it's super open to introduction, but my personal intrepretation is that the man passively decides that there must be some way in, if only he can figure it out. The gatekeeper clearly says that none of his actions influence him and the gate remains locked, but the man neither leaves the palce or tries to force his way in. He just accepts the system as it is, and therefore never reaches the law.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.