[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't his aphorisms been translated into English?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: don colacho.jpg (23KB, 200x287px) Image search: [Google]
don colacho.jpg
23KB, 200x287px
Why haven't his aphorisms been translated into English?
>>
>>10015742

They have, you absolute dip.
>>
>>10015793
I want to hold a physical book in my hands and not have to resort to clicking through a website
>>
>>10015799

That is not what you literally asked about in your OP, and you damn well know it. If you wanted to express your thoughts aright, then you could have simply said, "why isn't there an English-language book of the aphorisms of Don Colacho?" or similar. But no, you had to phrase your OP poorly and then take umbrage when an anon took your post in good faith, at its literal face-value.

You are free to learn Spanish and self-publish your own bespoke edition, you know. It would be a good project. Protip: To separate aphorisms in a print text, use a cute printed character like a sidways - ยง .
>>
>>10015830
Have you always been this much of a fucking pedant?
>>
>>10015877
Have you always been this much of a fucking idiot?
>>
>>10015902
leave my thread you wiener
>>
>>10015877
He's not being pedantic. He's explaining to you why the lack of information in the OP is misleading. Shut the fuck up, take the note, and stop REEEEEEEing like a bloody retard who can't own up to a mistake.
>>
>>10015909

Look at the number of the posters ITT, as of this post. Assuming no one else posts before I post this post, it is: 3.

The author of the present post is also the author of >>10015793 and >>10015830 . Context and poster-count make it completley reasonable to suppose that the OP is the author of >>10015799 , >>10015877 and >>10015909 . This leaves the post >>10015902 , which correctly calls the OP out as being dumb, and which I did not write. This post is the thread's third poster, thus far.

The point being that multiple people are calling you at as being dumb. Produce your own edition of Don Colacho's aphorisms if it's that important to you. It would be a good project. I am serious.

I've done a few writing projects which involve editing and creating for myself a text which is based upon things that interest me. It's a comfy activity.
>>
http://www.villegaseditores.com/scholia_to_an_implicit_text
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.