[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only way to understand the Tao is by taking LSD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: taote.jpg (19KB, 208x320px) Image search: [Google]
taote.jpg
19KB, 208x320px
The only way to understand the Tao is by taking LSD
>>
>>10015067
Everything makes sense on LSD dweeb
>>
>>10015067
Sleep deprivation works too
>>
>had first LSD trip
>spend the day from noon til midnight having one life-changing revelation about consciousness after another, never once stopping the flow of thought
>imagination/creativity basically becomes laser-focused
>go to bed expecting to be a completely changed person the next day
>wake up
>can't remember ANY of the thoughts that I kept to myself
>only have a few scraps I wrote down
>no more LSD and no clue where to buy more

I guess I just need to write everything down next time
>>
>>10015107
Sleep deprivation wrecks your memory and lowers your IQ significantly.

>>10015119
LSD derivatives are legal in virtually every country, are you Korean or something?
>>
>>10015124
By "no clue where to buy more" I mean "not motivated to set up a bitcoin wallet, convert from USD, then buy a largely untested LSD analog online that may or may not get seized in transit depending on how the people in charge of such screenings are feeling that day"
>>
>>10015130
I how do you stay alive if you can't invest ten minutes into acquiring something as intense as LSD?
>>
>>10015119
Speaking from experience, set up cameras and voice recorders.
>>
>>10015134
Because from what I understand, the laws surrounding analogs of controlled substances are quite murky because lawmakers aren't chemists and getting caught with them can go down any number of roads
>>
>>10015135
Sounds good, only problem is that all I wanted to do on LSD was move from room to room and see what each new location brought me. I suppose I'll use a handheld
>>
>>10015067
>trying to understand the Tao
that's the worst way to understand the Tao
>>
>>10015139
You'll be fine as long as you aren't regularly buying huge quantities of the stuff like a literal drug dealer. The feds have bigger fish to fry than some kid ordering a stamp-square of cardboard off the internet.
>>
>>10015146
this also stfu
>>
>>10015119
What should I expect from my first trip?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.