[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever cried while writing something?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Feels Roman.jpg (83KB, 677x782px) Image search: [Google]
Feels Roman.jpg
83KB, 677x782px
Did you ever cried while writing something?
>>
shit thread die teen
>>
Yes, whilst writing my diary.
>>
>>10013004
You just jelly of my glorious opening trips baka desu senpai
>>
i only get emotional when i daydream about people praising me for things i will never accomplish.
>>
>>10013000
Of course, crying for a noble cause is noble

Crying over bullshit like life is strange is faggotry
>>
No, self indulgent displays like this are feminine and weak
>>
File: disappointment.png (56KB, 262x158px) Image search: [Google]
disappointment.png
56KB, 262x158px
>>10013000
Never full tears, but I got very close writing a scene where a character was on their deathbed and one of their old friends had come to say goodbye. It turned into this weird back and forth of the two of them trying to cheer the other up and somehow got a bit deeper than I really intended. Immortals saying goodbye to old friends is one of my real weaknesses in fiction.
>>
File: c30.png (141KB, 1000x1091px) Image search: [Google]
c30.png
141KB, 1000x1091px
TU ES FEELUS ET SUPER HUNC FEELUM SCRIBAM DIARIUM MEUM
>>
I've never cried but I have definitely felt things before while writing
>>
>>10013000
My diary desu
>>
One time when I was a kid I wrote a fan fiction that was just ocarina of time but with neopets
My dad beat me when he found it and I cried
>>
>>10014385
Kek
>>
File: 1503110836785.png (116KB, 268x273px) Image search: [Google]
1503110836785.png
116KB, 268x273px
>>10013000

I cried at the moral climax of Huckleberry Finn. It was the scene where Huck crumples up his note to the widow; deciding to damn his soul to Hell before he betrays his moral compass and his friend Jim. First real novel I ever read, and I became hooked ever since.

(Ironically I ended up becoming Alt Right, despite my favourite novel still being my first - a tale of racism, and the freedom inherent in the simple-minded heart. Humans are weird.)
>>
>>10014502
>"freedom inherent in the simple-minded heart"
explain fashy-senpai
>>
>>10014516
Every instance in which they encounter civilized society in that book, they come across some undercurrent of viciousness, and savagery. Huck even comes to the conclusion that civilization is inherently opposed to his moral compass; opting to rather live among the savages than return to his old home.

When you add onto that the two street-wise city bandits / hucksters on the river who try to sell Jim, the evils of slavery and human ownership that split Jim from his family, and the abuse Huck has to legally suffer at the hands of his own father... Huck generally gets the idea that being civilized is just a means of complicating truth, and making wrong things sound right.

I like how Mark Twain respects country folk. I've lived in a city all my life, but I too can appreciate the Tao of a simple mind, and returning to our foundations in simple morals.
>>
File: thfe.jpg (203KB, 736x540px) Image search: [Google]
thfe.jpg
203KB, 736x540px
>>10013000
I cried after waking up from a dream. Does that count?
>>
>>10013000
Only when I am writing whilst drunk.

Coincidentally this is also when I do my best writing.
>>
>>10014536
>simple
>simple
>simple
kill yourself, pretentious urbanite
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.