[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sqt/ - Stupid Questions Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Is Norton Shakespeare in old English (original) or in contemporary English?
>>
Sylvester, easy on the tweeties
>>
>>10009492
haha look at that Sylvester, he's so fluffy now ahaha imagine him being so inflatable-ly scrumptious all tummy-rounded and bird-eating fattened and then you think to yourself 'haha, why - he could probably eat ME!'

ha, imagine being eaten by Sylvester all swallowed by his tummy cat-like fumes inside and you'd be all stinky in where the sardines decomposed and turned to poop (oops, so naughty of me teehee) but imagine it, Sylvester all swollen and pumped up plump-ly cattish and feline fattened for me to be et by.

Then, being force fed to the kitty's tummy oh-my! hahaha, what a joke it all is isn't? why no one would ever really want to but just imagine having to be eaten by this kitty all round and balloon-y and not bashful at all about how his tummy is so big and empty - (but not for long hehehe)

Wouldn't it be funny to be swallowed by his sweet pink kitty-tongue and then down his suffering succotash throat into his big round balloon-y bellie! oh and what joys would we see there in the big bellie all pleasantly balloonified for us to be eaten up by.

Imagine it, haha, it would be so silly to be inside this tweety eating cartoon critter and then having to be pooped out! Oh as he'd struggle to poof and blurp us out his other side after having been eaten all up yummy yum in his tum and going down down down the kitty until finally out out once again hehehe.

So fat and lovely is our little Sylvester now o it'd be a joy to be his little mealmadeintopoopymistakes hehe just imagine it!
eating fattened and then you think to yourself 'haha, why - he could probably eat ME!'

ha, imagine being eaten by Sylvester all swallowed by his tummy cat like fumes inside and you'd be all stinky in where the sardines decomposed and turned to poop (oops, so naughty of me teehee) but imagine it, Sylvester all swollen and pumped up plump-ly cattish and feline fattened for me to be et by.

Then, being force fed to the kitty's tummy oh-my! hahaha, what a joke it all is isn't? why no one would ever really want to but just imagine having to be eaten by this kitty all round and balloon-y and not bashful at all about how his tummy is so big and empty - (but not for long hehehe)

Wouldn't it be funny to be swallowed by sweet pink kitty-tongue and then down his suffering succotash throat into his big round balloon-y bellie! oh and what joys would we see there in the big bellie all pleasantly balloonified for us to be eaten up by.

Imagine it, haha, it would be so silly to be inside this tweety eating cartoon critter and then having to be pooped out! Oh as he'd struggle to poof and blurp us out his other side after having been eaten all up yummy yum in his tum and going down down down the kitty until finally out out once again hehehe.

So fat and lovely is our little Sylvester now o it'd be a joy to be his little mealmadeintopoopymistakes hehe just imagine it!
>>
>Sylvester discovers Twitter
>>
>>10009579
New official meme of /lit/
>>
Is there a sure way of knowing if a book has been translated, like a database that would link translations based on the original book's ISBN/title? I know about OCLC but isn't there something more "official"?
>>
>>10010417
wouldn't googling the original title and a language you seek the translation in work?
>>
File: zemdlilo.jpg (56KB, 1000x406px) Image search: [Google]
zemdlilo.jpg
56KB, 1000x406px
>>10009782
what about the lizard who wakes up and has a surprise? (lol)
>>
>>10010536
In fact it didn't work, though I had more luck trying the author's name + "translated". It seems really hard when it's not Stephen King or [insert popular author that doesn't hurt your feelings], but whatever.
>>
>le "Shakespeare is Old English" meme

Top-level trolling, OP
>>
>>10010577
I'm not trolling, but seems you are.
>>
sir shakspear is early modern english tho
>>
>>10009579
>not succoutash
you ruined it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.