[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Pynch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Time's Helix.gif (941KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Time's Helix.gif
941KB, 320x180px
So, Pynchon. When are you going to release your work on ancient history, and the future? I notice that your Line series are a compilation of several eras, but two are glaringly absent, something along the lines of ancient greece, and something along the lines of sci-fi future bs. Where is this work? It seems like a natural progression, and I was thinking about it in the shower, so you know it's deep enough to be valid, despite my problems explaining it. Are you too old, or is it just lying in wait? what will be the next manifestation of The Line?
>>
Nothin? I guess he doesn't come here after all.
>>
Pynchon's uncle here, I heard from his sister that he's been using an alias for a few years, not sure what it is, but I think it rhymes with a word for a large, juiceless fruit resembling either a mammary or a mammal (not too sure), anyway he abandoned his kid a few months ago, he told me he was going to write a new book. I don't remember talking to him, actually.
>>
>>10008886
thanks for the tip, Uncle Bodine
>>
>>10008924
actually I think he's dead
>>
>>10010481
really? i guess that's sensible. he was an old guy. hopefully he was surrounded by people who love him.
>>
Thomas Ruggles
S Ruggles
S (T.) Ruggles
Tho ma struggles
Through my struggles

I will deliver.
>>
>>10010762
thank you for gracing me with your presence. I am honored.

MM
>>
>>10008886
Good to know. Would you mind doing a phone interview with /lit/ for the record Mr. Bodine sir?
>>
>>10008886
Writers who's surnames rhyme with Navel for 500, Alex. In other news, my friend Karl Jerusalem was found dead in his study about a year ago. I've been investigating the matter with the local authorities, but they're dedicated to incompetence. The only clue I have is his annotated copy of Torquato Tasso, first edition. Who writes in a first edition? Typical Karl Wilhelm Jerusalem. I leaf through it, I peruse, the jots begin with elegant calligraphy, end in poorly-drawn stick figures. Have the missiles launch? I should write about that again. How long do we have until they land? Karl Wilhelm Jerusalem would answer these types of questions for me, but, as I mentioned a moment ago, he has perished horribly. He swallowed a bunch of gasoline and then shot himself in the Wilhelm. It's a clever way to go, but at the end of the day the missiles still loom.

I am too old for this website. There is no book. There is no book because Karl Wilhelm Jerusalem is deceased. He is the decedent. There are fragile legalities involving his estate. Do I need to repeat it? Really? He is dead. There is no book. Do recommend me a lawyer, preferably in the New York Metropolitan area, preferably not some Bridget Capital vessel, preferably someone emotionally invested in my happiness which is contingent on resolving the issues with Karl Wilhelm Jerusalem's estate, which includes my goddamn manuscript.
>>
>>10013863
Forgive the typos and grammars, mates. I'm too old for these small phones.
>>
>>10013867
The Pynch is a phone fag?
>>
Thomas Pynchon is a biographer, not a novelist, and there is an unfortunate paucity of primary source material relating to the personages of antiquity.

Now as it concerns Sato Tachimoto, an insurance adjuster living around Fort Sumter at the onset of the Civil War, I'd venture that a certain subterranean archive in the Williamsburg area might just contain a cache of documents pertaining to the life thereof. . .
>>
File: cheshire-cat2.png (124KB, 450x524px) Image search: [Google]
cheshire-cat2.png
124KB, 450x524px
>>10013863
>Indeed the details of Werther's suicide were taken from a genuine case, the suicide of Karl Wilhelm Jerusalem.
>Anon in another thread mentions reading The Sorrows of Young Werther and a certain gentleman laughs at him for reading it

/lit/ is giving me a headache today
>>
>>10014110
The whole affair is a collective headache.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.