[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

books about questioning your sexuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: original.jpg (97KB, 838x496px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
97KB, 838x496px
anyone have any good books about the protag questioning his/her sexuality? not just stupid lolita k thnx, mostly interested in conflicted gays
>>
>>10008491
just read proust.
>>
bugs...?!
>>
Bugsina... easy on the dick.
>>
>>10008491
'questioning one's sexuality'= you are getting brainwashed by ZOG propaganda kiddo. gotta stop watching tv, study volkisch literature, go outside, engage in healthy male bonding and vigorous outdoors activity and all that 'questioning' will go away
>>
>>10008508
>if you want to get rid of something just ignore it lmao
read Hegel
>>
>>10008491
Mishima's Confessions of a Mask. Echos some of his own struggles with sexuality.
>>
>>10008494

OP here, where to start with old Prousty?
>>
>>10008508
T. Closetfag
>>
>>10008508
>go outside, engage in healthy male bonding and vigorous outdoors activity and all that 'questioning' will go away

tbch w u senpai I tried that and the lads on the rugby team all thought I was gay and it was really awkward and made me question myself even more, like if everybody thinks I am than wtf they're objective outside observers.

PS no I never groped anybody, even though at the time I was heavy enough to be stuffed into the scrum as a lock. Pretty damn awkward when you have to grab the prop's shirt between his legs. I mostly got beaten senseless until a half-dozen concussions ranging from minor to concerning and a serious neck injury made me have to quit. I only had fun at the after-parties
>>
>>10008491
Trying to poison the well ay rabbi?
>>
File: 201412201939433bcs.jpg (64KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
201412201939433bcs.jpg
64KB, 267x400px
Embrace it
>>
confusions of young torless by musil
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.