[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagicorp - "You're only limited by your imagination."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1302.png (112KB, 2400x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1302.png
112KB, 2400x1500px
/writing exercise thread/
Title: "You are Jerry."

Under a very unusual string of circumstances over a period of two and a half years. Jerry has been contacted by, Gary Bernstein, the CEO of Imagicorp, the world leader in amusement park entertainment.

Dear Jerry,
Due to the recent sales of mine and my partners stocks and further investments by members of the investment fund I manage. A considerable amount of funds has been added to Imagicorps Budget this year. It goes without saying that the following information shall not be disclosed to anyone but yourself and those persons CC'd in the email.

Over the next five to ten years I plan on developing an attraction with one simple objective in mind. The single most impressive mechanical, technological, archectural monstrosity of a build this world has ever seen. This recent sales of stocks has opened this up.

The people in the CC are able to answer any question you'd like. If our personnel is not able to execute your ideas blast out an email to the emails CC'd and you will be answered. Within it are members of the CIA, Disney, the Hollywood Studios, Sony, Samsung etc etc. I assure you that your ever command will be answered with full assurance and promptness imaginable. If there are any questions over regulations email Mr. Greenberg.

And of course, the deadline for blueprints are four years from this date. And the budget is 24.7 Billion dollars. In other words. There is no budget.

P.s. Remember, the bigger the better. Greater than the greatest.
>>
Bumping for potential /pol/ psy ops covert subversive counter-revolutionary Maoist wrinting prompt.
>>
File: IMG_0138.jpg (34KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0138.jpg
34KB, 512x512px
You can either choose to write professionally or just try to explain some super wild amusement park that is on the absolute cutting edge of innovation and secret government technology or whatever.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.