[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hamlet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (7KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 271x186px
>Get thee to a nunnery
/ouyguy/
>>
There are more things in heaven and Earth, Horatio, / Than are dreamt of in your memes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmNYWTpYj8M
>>
>laurence ollivre
>no toothe
IS IT SAFE?
>>
your taste in hamlet adaptations is shit
>>
>>10002913
I remember when my professor explained to us how this line actually means: "you whore". It showed me how much meaning gets lost when you don't know the context of a historical text
>>
>>10003090
there is no reason you should know historical context of an old work
>>
>>10003106
Ok, that's interesting. Can you explain?
>>
>>10003121
post modernism
>>
>>10002943
It's the single greatest filmic portrayal of Hamlet in history you obnoxious retard
>>
>>10003154
hamlet has no competent cinematic adaptations.

i'm thinking about doing one one day though.
>>
>>10003138
I'm sorry, but as someone who is deeply interested in history I have to say this isn't a good enough argument. There is a real value in learning the context:
"It is what enables us to interpret and analyze works or events of the past, rather than merely judge them by contemporary standards.

In literature, a sound understanding of the historical context behind a work's creation can give us a fuller appreciation of the narrative.

In analyzing historical events, context can help us understand what motivated people to behave as they did."

Just saying "post modernism" doesn't cut it.
>>
>>10003106
the entire meaning of hamlet is lost on you then
>>
>>10003414
meanings don't concern me.
>>
>>10003423
Look you monosyllabic mongoloid, it's ok to have a different opinion but the purpose of this website is to *share* them. Why the fuck did you even start a discussion if you don't want to contribute?
>>
>>10003495
to see what happens
>>
>>10003506
lol, fair enough
>>
>>10002913
DUDE DFW LMAO
>>
>>10000000
>>
>>10003650
>10000000
Yeah, what was the 10000000 get?
>>
>>10002913
No Polonius is /ourguy/
>>
>>10003154

No, it's really not.
>>
File: Hunter_cape_detail.png (7KB, 132x212px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter_cape_detail.png
7KB, 132x212px
https://youtu.be/rGPes8KWE0s the only good version of hamlet desu
>>
Ophelia was so pathetic for listening to her pseud father and she should have expected to be ridiculed by Hamlet after she dumped him. Also it seemed to me that she may have been pregnant
>>
>>10003703
anime scriptfag shit as always
>>
>>10004418

Yeah huh what have you that idea I wonder.
>>
>>10004478
Well when she went insane she implied she fucked Hamlet
>>
>>10003138
>>10003182

he's a postmodernist, he doesn't care about your logic. you're throwing pearls before swine
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.