[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bros, every female in this book was so damn perfect. Any other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Bros, every female in this book was so damn perfect. Any other lit that accomplishes the same?
I want to melt my icy misogynistic heart.
>>
>>10001813
Go back to /r9k/
>>
>>10001813
Lady Macbeth is hawt.
>>
File: taxi driver wojak.jpg (154KB, 419x610px) Image search: [Google]
taxi driver wojak.jpg
154KB, 419x610px
>that chick in the brothers karamazov who wrote a hearfelt love confession

Does this even happen anymore?

Did it even happen back then?
>>
>>10001820
>wants to improve himself and change his views
>gets told to go back to r9k
fuck off mate
>>
Dostoyevsky's women are fictional. The women you meet and start hating after conversing with them for a while are real.
You might want to put that heart in the freezer
>>
I wanted to fuck Raskolnikov's sister
>>
The Art of Loving by Enrich Fromm, isn't a novel but it'll give that chilly heart a warm hug.
>>
>>10002444
>that scene where she's locked inside the apartament by her former employer and he puts his arm on her waist
god fucking dammit if that scene escalated into something more, i wouldn't be able to open thos pages sgain due to all the sperm clogging it up
>>
>>10002122
>chick

it was a loli
>>
>>10001813
The Idiot by Dostoevsky also has some great, although not as positive, portrayals of women.
>>
File: 1408543297950.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1408543297950.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>10002528
>tfw you couldn't save Nastasya Filipovna
>>
>>10001813
Stoner
>>
>>10002777
what? Stoner fueled my misogyny
>>
>>10002122
I wish I lived through those days
>>
>>10001813
They are all fuckin lunatics or examples of the so-called holy prostitute, like all the female characters of Dostohacksky.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.