[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Philosophy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0013.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0013.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
Is it just me or does philosophy suck arse?
>>
Depends on your philosophy desu
>>
>>10000578
define 'me'
>>
>>10000584
synonym, "gay"
>>
File: wat_Tycho.jpg (81KB, 249x195px) Image search: [Google]
wat_Tycho.jpg
81KB, 249x195px
>>10000578
your problem is that you're whining about philosophy on a literature forum. either beg Hiroyuki for a philosophy hole, or fuck off back to /b/ where you belong.
>>
>>10000578

Yes, philosophy refers to the art of stimulating the anus and rectum using one's lips and oral cavity through motions that cause suction.

While Suckrates is the most well known philosopher due to his ability to suck young Greek boipucci, the pre(cum)-suckratics where also important. One must remember Hairyclitus' famous maxim that one cannot suck the same boipucci twice. Of course we must also remember Suckrates' famous disciples, Playdoll and Anusthrottle. After that, the great tradition continued with the great child fiddling days of the Church, with philosophers such as St. Thomass Aquinass and St. Anusteen the Hippo.

Today philosophy is mostly concerned with the ass sucking of Kant, the first to prove in an a priori fashion that the vagina (aka the 'cunt', named after him) can be sucked as well. Before him, early modern idealists such as Bishop Berkeley ('to be is to be sucked') and Rectum Descartes ('cogito ergo suck') paved the way for philosophers such as Nietzsche who controversially rejected the tradition by wanting to pound rather than to suck the ass ('life itself is Will to Pound'er and nothing besides!'). All of this culminated in the greatest ass sucker of them all, Michel Foucault, who reestablished that the male anus must be sucked, thus avoiding the syphilis of previous thinkers, but falling into the greatest threat ever devised against the inquiring mind: AIDS.

Thanks for reading.
>>
>>10000908
you got me.
>>
>>10000908
Thanks for posting
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.