[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been clocked, /tttt/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: hiding this well.jpg (42KB, 797x326px) Image search: [Google]
hiding this well.jpg
42KB, 797x326px
Have you ever been clocked, /tttt/?
>>
>>8871056
A female friend asked me pre-hrt if I was trans because I had long hair even though I had a beard too.
>>
File: 1343085396228.png (85KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1343085396228.png
85KB, 241x228px
..... Nobody can see my 2yrs hrt tranny Ds
No
Delete this right now
>>
>>8871056
>Why does [deadname] have boobs?

I tHOUHt I was hiding THIS WELL
>>
>>8871056
Is there a way to not get tits while on hrt?
>>
I accidentally clocked someone.

They were waiting for the women's room and we only had single occupancy bathrooms. I walked by and 5 minutes later walked by and saw her still waiting. I told her "you should use the men's room." She thought I was saying she should use the men's room because she is trans. Didn't even realize she was trans until she started talking about being allowed to use the women's room because she is a woman.
>>
>>8871056
I was clocked a lot during my first year on HRT, but that had more to do with the way I dressed, which was extremely androgynously, I wore the same clothes before and similarly had people confused about my gender and the like even pre-HRT. Around a year into HRT, I changed how I dressed, and have only been clocked 3 times, one of those being on the phone, the other being a crazy homeless person shouting something at me that may have been him clocking me or not, and the last being a server at a restaurant calling me he a couple of times although I was dressed hard dyke mode with my hair tied away then so that may have been a contributing factor.
>>
>>8871056
>Avoid hugs because of chest.
>Co-workers last day, can't really get out of this one
>Hug her.
>she pauses
>pretty sure she felt them

well at least she doesn't work with me anymore.
>>
>>8871068
Honestly I don't know how people think they can hide shit like this. I mean, I had hormonal issues before hand so initially at least there wasn't a huge difference that people could notice, but C-cups are pretty hard to hide unless you have a binder.
>>
>>8871163
I really thought I was hiding this well, I'm pretty flat anyway. Now I feel paranoid
>>
File: bojay.jpg (20KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
bojay.jpg
20KB, 256x256px
>tfw i was at the deli counter in boymode and this little boy tugged on his mom's pantleg and asked "Mommy, is that a boy or a girl? I think it's a boy"
>>
>>8871173
"Boymode" transitioning is stupid and impossible unless you like never leave the house. Eventually you just end up looking like a pre-T ftm, but since most people clock those FTMs based on voice and maybe height, ur just gonna be stuck thinking ur unpassable forever.
>>
>>8871196
kill me
>>
>>8871221
If you're going for a public transition (wherein you don't just recuse yourself for a year than comeback later) you should do like the "NB into trans woman" thing, like "MtNBtF"
>>
>>8871195
Just stay a boy. Stop cutting your dicks off. Learn to live with what you have.
>>
>>8871253
Lmaooo I did this
>>
File: 1376265554627.png (276KB, 586x634px) Image search: [Google]
1376265554627.png
276KB, 586x634px
This can't be real, right?
I'm very early on skittles right now, and I'll have to hide for a year or two. Maybe even three. I mean there's no way people will notice anything if I hide it well, r-right?!
>>
>>8871253
Isn't that basically a standard boymode transition?
>>
went fulltime after 6 months HRT
never clocked
>>
>>8871327
*kisses your early undeveloped cone tits*
>>
Is it being clocked if you're not trying to pass but somebody thinks you're a girl still?
>>
File: 1499486801414.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499486801414.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>8871063
I fear if this will happen to me

Trying 2 hard to hide this fact but besides the disgusting beard, i'm obviously an egg...
>>
>>8871195
>"Mommy, is that a boy or a girl? I think it's a boy"
Ouch, tbqhon
>>
>>8871328
No, cause in a boymode ur trying to hide the fact that ur trans. In this, you choose an even more obnoxious identity that everyone is relieved when you just go to being a girl.
>>
>>8871063
I also had a female friend ask me this. I told her no because I panicked I kinda regret it because this was like 2 years ago and I'm not really friends with her anymore.
>>
>>8871056
I'm 3 months hrt, I don't know if I'm getting clocked, but man, I keep catching men staring at me and I don't know why else they'd be looking at me. Like I'm a blonde haired dude, used to get mistaken for a girl all the time before puberty, I think I'm quickly reverting to my early girlish looks and it's confusing people, at the doctors a week ago the nurse thought I was no older than 15(I'm 22)
>>
>>8871086
>tfw waiting in line in the women's room for a few minutes and no one acts like anything unusual is happening.
i guess thats a good sign, the same day i got blood drawn for my endo and the nurse looked at my insurance card a few times before asking if i had given her the wrong card, since it still had my old name and no picture
>>
>hrt 7 months
>finally tell sister I've been taking estrogen
>"yes anon I know, you have boobs now"

I unironically thought I was hiding it well too
>>
>>8871497
WhY DOES EVERYONE NOTICE MY BOOBS
>>
>>8871497
why was she so cool with it?
>>
>>8871498
pls no bully

>>8871504
she had found girl clothes and makeup in my room a few different times over the years
>>
>>8871526
>pls no bully
ill bully you hard
>>
>>8871526
and was understanding instead of grossed out?
>>
>>8871056
Nope, because I'm not trapping myself.
STOP FAPPING, STASRT LIVING!

>>8871063
That's an awful experience. Long hair does not =trans. Also, if you're on HRT now, detransition.
It doesn't work.

>>8871064
Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
>>
>>8871640
>STASRT
You sad sad masturbation-obsessed autogynephile hon, screaming at strangers on the internet to stop fapping even though no one really pays any attention to you and only makes fun of you like I am doing now. Even your syntactic (and mental) composure is slipping now.

Are you crying?
>>
>>8871677
I just woke up, and often post before bed as well so I may have typos from time to time.

My sanity is fine. I manually type every post, so this will happen.

I'm also not sad, I'm quite happy.
Also, I'm not masturbation-obsessed.
AGP yes, hon no.
I'm not going to trap myself.
Transition doesn't work.

First they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Nope, not crying. I never cry since I found my purpose.
>>
>>8871640
repression has no long term proven benefits don't listen to bitter repressors
START HRT START LIVING
>>
>>8871697
>Transition doesn't work.
For (You).
>>
>>8871697
Repressor-chan is cute! She deserves to look as cute in real life as she does awkwardly sperging here
>>
>>8871640
>Long hair does not =trans.
Statistically yes it does.
>>
>>8871709
Shilling. Same bullshit argument I've debunked many times.

>>8871716
For everyone. Look at the science.
>>8871728
I'm not "cute". Also, I'm not a she.
But at least the cute poster isn't as obnoxious as these angry bitterhons.

>>8871734
Bullshit. I know many men with long hair and am one myself. [citation needed]
>>
>>8871751
Debunked how?
>>
>>8871751
>and am one myself.
There you go then.
>>
>>8871751
I'll illegally inject you with estrogen until you're a hot feminized mess begging for dick
>>
I was unironically called a girl thousands of times when I was a teen boy with long hair.

joke's on them, I have three kids and a wife with a thicc ass now.
>I do j o to traps FYI
>>
>>8871697
You're going to kill yourself before 30, probably around 24. I've seen this exact thing before.

Literally this exact mentality, and they all break down before 30 and either late transition into a hon or they kill themselves

Guess it's up to you!
>>
>1.5 years HRT
>No-one has ever noticed a thing
>>
>Be boymode and 22 at 9 months HRT
>School students next to me
>One walks close and goes "its a dude its a dude its a dude!"
>They begin chattering
So boymode fail and THEN clocked in boymode. I have small breasts though but isnt that what every trans girl says and thinks?
>>
File: IMG_0324.jpg (21KB, 376x212px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0324.jpg
21KB, 376x212px
>closeted to everyone except /tttt/
>get called "him" by food delivery guy in front of all my female friends and gf
>"haha anon he thought you were a boy!"
>mfw
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.