[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 26 too old to transition and pass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1490825509478.jpg (137KB, 700x608px) Image search: [Google]
1490825509478.jpg
137KB, 700x608px
Is 26 too old to transition and pass
>>
>>8869282
maybe but not always
>>
>>8869282
The odds aren't in your favour, but it's worth doing anyway.
>>
>>8869282
Depends entirely on genetics
You won’t get hips
>>
>>8869282
If you have gender dysphoria, it's making hard for you to live on a daily basis and you can afford to transition I say go for it.

Unless you're in a place where you will be hurt, abused, killed, etc. Then I would advise against it but I doubt you're living in Nigeria or something like that.

>Waiting for the /pol/shill to talk about something fapping something benefits.
>>
>>8869282
i'm 24 and i plan on transitioning this year. i think i have a chance at passing although if i started at 18 or 16 i would've had better chances.
>>
im 26 and plan on starting very soon. i know i wont totally pass but this repression life does not work. its maddening.

lets do this together op. I'll be your anonymous twinkhon support gf. we can do this
>>
>>8869282
Even if you're 12, transitioning is always a bad idea.
Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
Don't trap yourself.
STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!
>>
>>8870105
Don't do it.
Read the citations bitterhons give you.
See the truth. Transition doesn't work.

Even if you pass, uou'll still have dysphoria and still feel like a man and fake.
>>
>>8870105
I think you don't totally know. Depends on genes
>>
>>8869282
It depends.
How tall are you? Do you have wide shoulders? Prominent masc face features? Etc, etc.
Or post pics, we are not magicians, we can't tell shit from your age alone. Some won't even pass if they start at 15.
>>
>>8870132
>born male and want to be female so badly i want to die.
>fortunate enough to live in a time period where there is actual help offered for people like me.

thanks for the advice but I think I'll have to roll the dice and make use of what little gifts life has actually given me. repression is hell

>>8870142
here's hoping
>>
>>8870105
Let's do it anon. I'll be your fellow 26 yo support tranny
>>
>>8870170
I'm also just starting and I'm approaching 26. I don't know about my looks for real, some say I could end up passing and even cute, some that not. I will rolle the dice, it could be either way. Body can react great to hrt, or badly, you don't really know.
I wish you the best
>>
>>8869282
Repression has no long-term proven benefits.
STOP DRINKING, START HRT
>>
>>8870186
>>8870188
thank you and godspeed. its nice to talk with others my age. any time i come to this board i feel old with all the posts complaining about starting at 17. being born trans in early nineties seems to often lead to mid twenties younghons

hopefully we'll be alright
>>
>>8870377
We can share eachothers discords since we are of same age and so?
>>
>>8870300
After cureanon, we get transitionanon? Lol
>>
>>8870395
Make a server since there are several of us?
>>
>>8870791
I could try tommorow, but I'm antitalent for tech
>>
Most of the benefits of starting early are due to preventing puberty. After age 18, age matters a lot less. It still matters but just much less. At that point it just depends on how badly puberty fucked you over.
>>
>>8870791
that would be neat
>>
>>8870934
At 18 you still often avoid a lot of the shoulder and ribcage expansion, as well as getting hip growth
>>
File: 1499014552454.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499014552454.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
Depends completely on your genetics and if you can do surgeries.

In my case, i'm 18 and i'm already way too fucked. But lots of people already pass even without mones at 26.
>>
>>8870791
>>8871030
https://discord.gg/G8mWHZf
>>
>>8869282
26 (MtF) and starting hrt in October
>>
>>8872542
good luck hope you turn out well
>>
>>8872542
Good luck!
>>
>>8872309
when i wake up ill join and see if anyone else joined would be decent to talk to a few people that are older and transitioning
>>
>>8872671
Sadly only one has joined but she left when she saw that there is no one I think
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.