[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: x5zjo8k0xzuy.png (168KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
x5zjo8k0xzuy.png
168KB, 500x521px
Are traps gay?
>>
Kinda
>>
>>8868828

If it's a crossdressing boy, then yes.
If it's a boy on fem hormones, even if they identify as a boy, I don't think it's 'gay.'
>>
File: 1490606964217.png (2MB, 2701x1176px) Image search: [Google]
1490606964217.png
2MB, 2701x1176px
>>8868828
No, although it's pretty close to being gay (see the chart).

The reason why traps aren't gay though is because your subconscious is registering them as female, so even though your higher brain knows that they're a man, your carnal lusts are only responding to them because they've been tricked (or "trapped", if you will) into thinking that they're biologically female.
>>
>>8868991

Femboys aren't gay ...
>>
>>8869043
>Femboys aren't gay ...
Oh, they most certainly are. They are feminine males; the subconscious understands this, as does the higher brain. They aren't VERY gay, but they have certainly crossed the threshold into gayness.
>>
it's 55% straight and 45% gay so it's technically straight
>>
>>8868991
So you're saying if I put a veil on a man and pretend he's female so that my "subconscious registers" them as such, it's straight?

Wow, the leaps in logic trapfags & trannies go through.
>>
>>8869055

I gotta disagree. They've basically stripped themselves of their masculinity, and look for manly guys to please. They aren't anymore gay than traps.
>>
>>8869089
>They aren't anymore gay than traps.
Traps attempt to deceive you by dressing up and acting like women though. Femboys are just soft, feminine men who don't want to be seen as women.

>>8869063
>So you're saying if I put a veil on a man and pretend he's female so that my "subconscious registers" them as such, it's straight?
You can't just put a veil on a man and pretend he's a woman, because he'll probably have a male body, body hair, male scent, etc.
>>
>>8869115
>male body, body hair

Hence the veil.

>scent

I can hold my nose.

Guess that means it's straight. Time to go rape all the men in the world in a 100% straight fashion.
>>
>>8869121
>Hence the veil.
The veil won't trick you into thinking they're a woman though, they'll just hide his body.

You're being very silly right now, anon.
>>
>>8869134
>The veil won't trick you into thinking they're a woman though, they'll just hide his body.

Same with traps and dresses.

>You're being very silly right now, anon.

I'm using the exact same logic you're using. You claim putting a dress and shaving someone's body hair makes a woman, I claim a veil and holding your nose can make just the same.

Prove me wrong.
>>
File: 1476274369048.png (602KB, 963x720px)
1476274369048.png
602KB, 963x720px
>>8869155
>You claim putting a dress and shaving someone's body hair makes a woman
I don't believe I ever claimed that.

I think you're inventing arguments and arguing with yourself now.
>>
Traps are cis men so yes.
>>
>>8869173
>the very thread OP is "Are traps gay?"

>"I believe you're inventing arguments"

Someone huffed swamp gas today
>>
>>8869200
I'm not the OP, anon. I just responded to the OP's question.

I think you need to get your thoughts in order and think about what exactly it is you're arguing and then explain yourself clearer.
>>
>>8868991
Anon all those are gay except cis women, and even some of those are still gay.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.