[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

telling normie parents i'm mtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: f26c41647fee7ed35e80b72632f774c6.jpg (141KB, 776x1596px) Image search: [Google]
f26c41647fee7ed35e80b72632f774c6.jpg
141KB, 776x1596px
I think i'm trans (mtf) and i don't know how to tell my mom. As far as i know shes fairly liberal but i don't know how she'd react. desu i have never even heard her talk about trans issues (even with all the news these past couple years).
Any advice-?
>>
>>8867133
Don’t come out until you’re ready to. Hope for the best and be prepared for the worst. Chances are, it’ll be painful for both of you :/
>>
Well im just a shitposter and a reporter from pol but all i can tell you is be yourself and let no one hold you down
>>
in the meantime what to do to deal with dysphoria/general awkwardness and shit?
>>
>>8867158
In the meantime...you could experiment with more feminine expression, when you find a chance. Start working on your voice, it’s never too early. Start growing your hair longer. Lots of things you could do.
>>
i literally have the deepest, most masculine voice in existence
kinda hard to voice practice without it being obvious
>>
I came out to my parents 1 year ago... they don't understand it to say the least, I suggest to just fucking do it. keep us updated :D
>>
>>8867133
Is that you? Can we cuddle while I fondle your conetits and fuck your boypucci with my honclit?
>>
>>8867133
Don't come out until you look like that and see how long it takes them to figure it out.
>>
Btw I'm graduating highschool this year and im afraid that they'll disown (or at least not support/ostracize me) if I tell them I feel like a girl.
At the same time I know the longer I wait to transition the harder it will be to pass- the testosterone is already fucking up my face
>>
>>8867133
Don't tell them.
Stay on boymode as long as you can while hormones are doing their work.

While doing that learn to makeup, act and dress like a girl.
Train your voice as well.

In a year or two get out of the closet and tell them you're a transgender.

Doing it out of the blue while not being able to present as a female always gets terrible reception.
>>
>>8867133
Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!

Don't come out, ever.
>>>/repgen/

Don't listen to bitterhons shilling HRT.
>>
File: 1484620018828.png (453KB, 1602x829px) Image search: [Google]
1484620018828.png
453KB, 1602x829px
>>8869142
FAPPING LIVING STOP START
>>
>>8869142
>hon trying to create more of its kind
>>
>>8869514
At least this meme gives me a chuckle.

>>8869544
I'm not a hon. I'm a proud repressor.
>>
>>8869551
repressor is just a fancy word for future hon

pic is you in 30 years
>>
>>8869564
I'm not going to trap myself.
Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
>>
>>8869122
You say they are liberal. Bring up transgender topics like.....Catlyn (>.>) and see their reaction.
>>
>>8869574
Aww how cute. Keep saying that.
>>
>>8869614
I'm not just saying it.
I've been repressing for over 10 years and I'll never trap myself.
It has no long-term proven benefits, why would I?
>>
>>8869670
You can lie to yourself and your minions
You can claim that you haven’t a qualm
But you never can run from nor hide what you are from the eyes, the very eyes of Notre Dame
>>
dont come out until you have your own place to live.. shit gets awkward
>>
>>8867133

Prepare for being kicked out as a precaution. It didn't happen in my case, but I was ready for it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.