[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lgbt/, did you ever watch any Cute Girls doing Cute Things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: toarukagakunorailgun.jpg (62KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
toarukagakunorailgun.jpg
62KB, 500x359px
Hey /lgbt/, did you ever watch any Cute Girls doing Cute Things anime/shows, or ones that at least had them in the background, and relate more with the girls than want to fuck them? Also in more action-oriented shows, did you also like the episodes that were filler and like them just as much as the things were action episodes?

I watched A Certain Scientific Railgun and I liked it a lot even during the filler episodes. I related a lot to the characters, too, but I couldn't admit it until recently, because I was too scared of being 'girly' to any extent at all.
>>
MtF here

I honestly can't stand almost all anime.
>>
>>8866090
THIS tbHONest
>>
>>8866090
I mean that's fair, too. Everyone's entitled to their own interests after all.
>>
>I related a lot to the characters, too, but I couldn't admit it until recently, because I was too scared of being 'girly' to any extent at all.

"cute girls doing cute things" genre is created by men. The directors and producers are old men. The animators and minor staff members are young men. The only females involved in the process are the voice actresses, who are paid by men to provide their feminine voices to a story and script written by men. The target audience for these series is men.
>>
>>8866090
tbHON most anime is kinda boring to me.

I used to like it when I was in middle school/highschool
>>
>>8866104
>most anime is kinda boring to me.
Tbhonestly you took the words right out of my mouth
I still like my yaoi mangos though
>>
>>8866100
I guess that's true, but I suppose it's just because of the activities they do that I relate to them.

Anything sexual in these things annoy me though.
>>
>>8866114
tbhon what yaoi mangos do you recommends
>>
>>8866100
Oh, also, to be fair the last time I watched it was when I was still repressing.
>>
>>8866121
Idk tbhon
Maybe YappyZipper
>>
>>8866175
tbhon thats a pretty nice one
>>
>>8866203
anything by zenra QQ or gujira is pretty nice tbhon
>>
>>8866087
I feel the exact same way OP. Watching Mew Mew Power on TV when I was home alone was my guilty pleasure when I was 9 years old.
>>
>>8866087
>relate more with the girls than want to fuck them?

Do hetero guys who watch anime unironically want to fuck the girls? I've always thought it was just one long, sustained joke.
>>
File: YumiSei.jpg (29KB, 402x400px) Image search: [Google]
YumiSei.jpg
29KB, 402x400px
>>8866087
Actually, yes, I did. Of course!! Indeed, this was something for which there would be no reason for me not to have.

And as this was Marimite, which seems relatively familiar, this should be very understandable.

Though I guess a bit of an explanation is in order. The high school I went to was exactly the same. Except several hundred times worse in whatever ways. So failing to relate would have been limitlessly contrived.
>>
File: 1400395112278.jpg (118KB, 665x332px) Image search: [Google]
1400395112278.jpg
118KB, 665x332px
>>8866087
Yes of course, I've watched them obsessively through my whole lifespan, project heavily into the female characters and live vicariously through their idealized female socialization. Railgun is one of my favorites of all time, along with Sailor Moon, for this 'simulate being a young girl hanging out with her girlfriends' kind of thing. It's completely nonsexual and 100% a vicarious living / projection type of enjoyment.
>>
>>8866425
What manga is that from?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.