/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird for a gay guy to have long hair? I enjoy my hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 20170913_213222.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170913_213222.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
Is it weird for a gay guy to have long hair? I enjoy my hair being long, and I don't plan on getting it cut any time soon. I kinda like maintaining it too to be quite honest. Would you date a guy with long hair?

Pic related is me
>>
>>8862269
No its not weird. You have that beautiful hair anon.
>>
File: madonna-1.jpg (195KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
madonna-1.jpg
195KB, 1080x1350px
Is that really you.
>>
>>8862291
Yes it is took that photo like half an hour ago specifically for this thread
>>
>>8862269
Not weird. Looks cute!
If not for my job, I'd grow mine out.

Maintaining hair is def a bit fun; enjoy it! :3
>>
Not really.
Stop thinking about "weird" and just be yourself, anon.

This world needs individuals, not just people.
>>
>>8862289
Thanks for the compliment!

>>8862301
Thank you so much, I plan on growing it longer, this has only been like 8 months of growth
>>
Nothing wrong with long hair if you can pull it off, you kind of look like a lumberjack dyke in that pic though, jsyk.
>>
>>8862321
Eh I was like half lying down so it's not a big deal
>>
>>8862269
Your face is not attractive to me personally but in general I like long hair on guys and it is a shame that trannies have to ruin the appeal of gay men with long hair by retconning them into "women".
>>
File: 1421967860534.jpg (115KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1421967860534.jpg
115KB, 680x680px
>tfw love having long hair and feel fucking terrible after getting it cut but I'm afraid of shaving everyday cause I don't want people to think that I might be trans cause my hair's starting to look like those 'boymode just growing my hair out' phases of trans girls and so I want to style it with more than just shampoo and conditioner but again I don't want people to think that I'm trans
I've been thinking of just trimming it or shaving it all off myself cause it looks terrible on me but I like how it looks and feels which I know is a paradox.
ugh
>>
>>8862458
Just go for the look you want, I look like a pre hrt tranny and I am comfortable that way
>>
>>8862458
Nobody assumes long hair=trans, that's a board meme. I've had my hair down to my waist for the past five years. Nobody cares. Some people will compliment you for it.
>>
>>8862498
Yeah I'm slowly becoming more comfortable too.
Have you always wanted to grow your hair out?
I remember my mother always telling me to get it cut but now I can grow it out as long as I like and it makes me feel very happy.
Do you know nick drake?
>>
>>8862510
tfw no legolas bf
>>
>>8862269
Long hair is nice, I've had long thick blonde hair since I was 12, used to get mistaken for a girl back then, but I loved it. Always loved guys with medium/long hair too. Unfortunately now at 22 my temples are starting to recede and my hair can look like total shit if the wind blows it the wrong way. Been taking hrt to look younger and my hair is regrowing nicely, hoping to maintain my long hair twink look for as long as I can.
>>
>>8862269
>implying I'd want a guy without long hair
Unless he's balding there's simply no excuse.
>>
>>8862514
My grandma would always get on my ass about my hair so after a while I would just cut it because she was very annoying. I've gotten her to back off though.
>>
>>8862566
Oh kek same here.
She always looks at me confused and upset and tells my mother to force me to get it cut in chinese.
>>8862510
Fair enough, I guess I'm just being paranoid here.
>>
>>8862458
>I want to style it with more than just shampoo and conditioner but again I don't want people to think that I'm trans
MTFs have no idea how to style their hair properly until they're really far into transition and have tits and shit, so if anything nice hair with an otherwise male look would be evidence of maleness to anyone in the know.
>>
File: 1481241754221.jpg (168KB, 500x569px) Image search: [Google]
1481241754221.jpg
168KB, 500x569px
>>8862269
You look like Alan Rickman crying, but no there is nothing wrong with being gay and wanting to have long hair. Long hair is fucking awesome as long as you have time to take care of it. Your hair looks pretty thick so make sure you take care of it cause after it gets longer it will try to knot up every time there is a slight breeze if its not properly brushed and conditioned. If you work outside its gonna be absolute hell trying to get it to stay tangle free.

>would you date a guy with long hair?
Sure, If I would be down for someone with long hair. I prefer short hair on a guy unless they are a twinky-fuccboi but the long hair masculine look is also somewhat of a turn on for me. Pic related, HBK was a god damn sex god when he was young, and only god better when he got older.
>>
I wana kiss u??????
>>
My hair curls up on the ends and looks weird, is it odd for a dude to straighten his hair?
>>
I personally like short hair but u look ok OP have long hair if it makes u happy
>>
>>8862458
you should like you're trans
>>
>>8862670
>cut
>>
>>8862669
Well that's the reason why i'm afraid.
I'm afraid that my mother will ask me and I will break down into tears and just thinking about that makes me feel sick and anxious and scared.
>>
>>8862269
You look like Kylo Ren but high as fuck.
>>
>>8863706
Highlyoren
>>
I have long hair. I think it looks good but my appearance is very meh overall
>>
>>8862633
Not really, I've straightened mine before and the only people who really cared were the homophobes
>>
It's just your preferred hairstyle :P
>>
>>8862269
It is weird to be gay.
Your hair is the least of your worries, faggot.
>>
>>8862269
Tfw can't grow long hair
Is there anything I can do? It won't grow past my shoulders
>>
>>8862269

Doesn't look that long desu, I have beyond shoulder length tranny hair despite being cis. Shitlords constantly mis-cissor me and assume I'm a tranny, fucking sexists
>>
>>8862269
Yep, that's the weirdest thing ever. Never heard of a gay guy with long hair before.
>>
A gay guy with long hair? Unthinkable!
>>
>>8862269
As a bi guy with long girly hair, it's fine. You'll probably get taken for being a metalhead, though. I certainly do, but that's sort of why I grew it out in the first place.
I keep it long now because it's so long and curly and glossy that I can't bear to be rid of it.
>>
>>8862269
You kinda look like my ex cisles gf. Are you mixed race as well?
>>
>>8862269
Nah, I used to have my hair down to my ass before I cut it because caring for it is difficult at that length. Currently it is down below my ribs.
>>
>>8865122
I hate when people mistake you for a girl. I am a guy, I am not a tranny, and I don't take hormones. How does having long hair and my natural features make me a girl. Shit sucks.
>>
>>8865435
Long hair = female, to most people. Maybe you just look androgynous or even girly?
Try growing facial hair. I did, and people stopped misgendering me to my face, at least.
>>
Long hair can be nice op, need a better pic to judge though

>>8865435
>>8865666

It's not actually too hard for people to make this mistake, I used to have shoulder length hair and be clean shaven, it also didn't help that I'm 5'8, rarely spoke and have a unisex name. In the age of jeans and hoodies being for girls as well as boys there's not much to go on bar the name and voice at times, hasn't happened since I got it cut off for a job
>>
>>8866576
I'm fucking 6'2" and still get misgendered from behind. Some people are just blind.

> Cut hair for a job
C U C K
>>
>>8865425
I'm as white as they come.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.