[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw estrogen makes you have dreams about boys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: 1505137398041.jpg (11KB, 221x221px) Image search: [Google]
1505137398041.jpg
11KB, 221x221px
>tfw estrogen makes you have dreams about boys
>>
>>8861024
Meta-attraction is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>8861071
I experienced meta attraction pre hrt, I know what you're describing

this is actual atttaction
>>
When will these stupid threads stop to appear in /lgbt/?
>>
>>8861080
When people stop feeding (you)s to bored NEET shitposters.
>>
>>8861079
It's meta-attraction on steroids.
>>
>>8861093
no they're cute and sometimes they give me butterflies in my stomach
>>
How can estrogen make you like boys? Did you like boys when you were male?
>>
Can't estrogen like make you go into psychosis? Estrogen induced psychosis?

It's beyond me why a male would actually want to take a hormone that feels bad and fucks your shit up.

I hope to go on trt and hopefully it will make me feel better, fix my inability to cum when I'm with somebody and gives me a better sex drive. I'm fed up with living in a constant state of either anxiety or melancholia. Maybe it might even make me have enough confidence to actually chase women.

Last time I checked my hormone levels were 11 ng/dl, is there no wonder why I feel so dreadful all the time?
>>
>>8861128
yes I did use to a bit too

I kinda got feelings for male friends i had but girls used to stand out more to me...I never used to have dreams about me and a man being naked together
>>
>>8861143
For most trans women, estrogen doesn't feel bad. In fact it's pretty nice. Not our fault you're not trutrans.
>>
>>8861024

>tfw only had one dream about a guy, which I can't remember, but I remember how warm it made me feel
>>
>>8861079

How does meta-attraction feel?

Legit interested, I'm bi and I should be supposed to feel it, but... none of it here. I even tried and found it strange and totally alien to me...
>>
>>8861169
I hate it when weak skinny faggots have almost the double or triple the test I have. But i'm still stronger and more /fit/ than those faggot asses.

Why is it that I can still built some muscles even though I'm low t? Does that mean I have a lot growth hormones or something?

All I know is once I get on that shit I'm gonna reach beast mode.
>>
>>8861175
At the basic level it's attraction to the idea of being with a man more than him himself. It can take the form of faceless men or only thinking about their dicks. The main element is that it's not focused on him but on you. Maybe his arms around you, something like that.

If you find women attractive to look at but not men, despite having men in your fantasies, that's a sure sign.

The stronger it gets the less distinguishable it becomes from regular attraction het girls and gay men feel.
>>
>>8861175
like where you don't actually like guys, but you like the IDEA of a boyfriend...kinda forcing yourself to like guys
>>
File: 1504575518864.jpg (31KB, 321x500px) Image search: [Google]
1504575518864.jpg
31KB, 321x500px
>>8861208
>>8861214

I'm asking because I am bi, legitimately bi, and transitioning late, so I was always told here that I am AGP, but the whole idea of AGP was new to me, I didn't know such a thing existed or how to conceptualize it.

and as time went bi I just realized I'm abisexual trans girl, but just non-agp.

I guess I'm the living proof that Blanchard is wrong lol.

Anyways I made a thread:

>>8861201

I respect AGP trans girls, I couldn't care less about such kind of stupid divisions and stygmatizing crap the throw at us trans. It's that I'm just curious about it.

Thanks for the input!!!
>>
>>8861214
It's not forcing yourself to. Think of it as liking being a straight girl more than liking a guy.
>>
>>8861290
It's not something that's thrown at us.
>>
is it meta attraction if you dream of boys that you know irl having cuddle time with you and sometimes fucking?
>>
File: really now 2.png (162KB, 374x510px) Image search: [Google]
really now 2.png
162KB, 374x510px
all of this postering on who is more what is stupid.
If it feels natural do it..if it doesn't don't.

None of this turf shit matters lmfao. same with this ags/hsts blah blah blah stuff. It's as simple as this...do you have dysphoria? ok good then transition? you don't? then you probably shouldn't. Game, set, match
>>
>>8861510
at a certain point the meta attraction becomes completely real...kinda makes you wonder if the concept is even teal
>>
>>8861613
Nobody mentioned TERF shit retard or said anything that contradicts you.
>>
>>8861635
never tried refuting anything "contradictory" i'm saying the very conversation with all these labels and putting people into groups as meta this, agp that, tru trans this, blah blah blah means nothing at the end of the day
>>
>>8861613

>do you have dysphoria? ok good then transition? you don't? then you probably shouldn't.

Totally agreed, senpai

>>8861657

>the very conversation with all these labels means nothing at the end of the day

Agreed again. We should start covering our backs instead of dividing ourselves.

But anyways, I just wanted to know about the nature of those feelings some trans girls seem to have

>>8861488

Sometimes, this whole board looks like a pile of crap people throws at us
>>
>>8861657
If you're not interested in self-examination feel free to go back to posting about anime and which trips you hate today.
>>
wtf is meta attraction
>>
File: 1454644979461.jpg (47KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1454644979461.jpg
47KB, 540x540px
>>8861613
Then what would /tttt/ talk about all day?
>>
>>8861024
>tfw you start dreaming about having children with a loving husband
>tfw you wake up and remember you can never be impregnated
oof ow ouch
>>
>>8861200
firstly, it matters more how well your body 'accepts' the hormones- different people will have different efficacy rates, so that does change things

Secondly, even low t can still build muscle if you actually work at it, it just won't be as much as those with higher t

it's like how women can get strong and muscular, but will never compare to a man who's put in the same level of effort
>>
>>8861618
meta attraction can exist alongside standard attraction
>>
>>8861866
So if I went on t you're saying I'll become even buffer and my sexual drive wont bee so out of wack and I won't have so much anxiety and depression.

So to good I actually get treatment for this disease. But will it make me more aggressive, will it change my personality in a mad way?
>>
>>8861890
You'll become buffer, you'll probably have a stronger sex drive, anxiety and depression might be helped depending on their cause.

As for more aggressive or emotional changes, I don't know much on that bit. I've heard it's fake news, but not positive.
>>
>>8861879
yes but the meta attraction can actually become real
I'd much rather have a boyfriend than a girlfriend now
>>
>>8861143
HRT is crap because it completely lowers one hormones for another. Females have T levels around 20-80 ng/nl, HRT reduces that to zero.

You need adequate levels of both. That's why I personally only take enough to have low levels of T not none of it.
>>
>>8861833

About how much we would like to suck a dick and how we would want our boyfriends to touch us and grab us if we weren't bitter, incel, virgin twinkhons.
>>
>>8861024
>tfw boymode mtf
>had a dream of having my hairless conetite body uncovered by a chaser in a changing room
>then he becomes my bf

being agp tranny is best
>>
>>8861613
>posts Sayaka
>talks clueless bullshit
>actually moralizing anonymous people on chans what should they do with their lives
>too lazy to actually type what they mean to say

gee what is this roleplaying
>>
>>8862690
>>tfw boymode mtf
cute. owo

What's life like for you, Anon?
Do you ever go girlmode?
>>
>>8862041
nah my T was 31 last check from cypro

I still want sex but no erections unless I really really try
>>
>>8862698
its ok

also no
>>
>>8861290
Another tru bi trans girl here. I've always been bi. I feel the same way regarding being the "living proof" that Blanchard's theory is wrong. I tried explaining this to people on this board occasionally, but they just don't understand. The fact is that neither "AGP" nor "HSTS" properly describes me, even though I have some properties of both of them; yet people try to pretend my attraction to men isn't real just so I can fit into one category. Blanchard's theory is just another example of bisexual erasure.
It's good to see I'm not alone, though.
>>
>>8863063
>doesn't understand the typology
>blames "not fitting" it on other people not understanding
>>
>>8861200
>All I know is once I get on that shit I'm gonna reach beast mode.

I had very low T pre transition ( <100ng/dl) but I was really strong (350 bench/500 squat/600 deadlift)

I think it just depends on how sensitive your body is to testosterone. Even now I'm still strong after having little to no testosterone in me and not touching a weight in ~18 months
>>
>>8863063
i've felt primary attraction to women, but the one time i fell in love it was with a man

AGP is not a fictional sensation/whatever but to classify every single trans woman into 1 of 2 groups (typeologies) based on that alone is just silly...and thats ignoring the fact that trans men do in fact exist

can't blame GAMPs for wanting to want only ""homosexual"" trans women attracted to them I guess, but blanchard's theories are undeniably harmful to people that even he says are best off transitioning

there is a reason his typology isn't considered in medicine and its not just cuz >muh feels
>>
>>8863121
> based on that alone is just silly...
It's not based on that alone. It's based on the two causes of dysphoria.

>and thats ignoring the fact that trans men do in fact exist
And the typology applies to them too.

>but blanchard's theories are undeniably harmful to people
???

>there is a reason his typology isn't considered in medicine and its not just cuz >muh feels
Sure it isn't.
>>
HRT makes me dream and daydream about having sex with guys but I'm not attracted to them, even in those dreams. I just visualize it for no reason and it feels gross and uncomfortable
>>
>>8863152
I mean previous versions of the DSM classify being trans as a mental illness, why would they leave Blanchard's work out of it?

and obviously telling someone their life/identity is based on what is essentially a fetish is extremely harmful to the person that was afflicted from birth something they just wanted to fix
>>
>>8863155
Meta-attraction.
>>
>>8863173
>Meta-attraction
How does that even make sense
>>
>>8863170
"cuz >muh feels" as you put it.

And why is it "obviously undeniably extremely harmful" exactly?
>>
>>8863202
strange to me medical science would feel naming being trans a mental disorder appropriate but actually explaining the reasoning behind that would be out of bounds

transition changes every aspect of your life, if you honestly start to believe that its all based on a fetish and nothing else...obviously you're going to live a reckless, careless life

I say this as someone who experiences AGP, if that is the whole reason of my being and who I am, that all I am is a straight man with a fetish, I feel very comfortable in killing myself
thankfully my therapist has saved me from this
>>
>>8863215
This isn't even a believable place to pull argument from disbelief.

Why exactly would it mean a reckless and careless life?

>if that is the whole reason of my being and who I am, that all I am is a straight man with a fetish, I feel very comfortable in killing myself
Obviously if that's how you see things then you have considerable incentive for denying the reality to yourself and others.

But consider that not everybody feels such fear of truth.
>>
>>8863063

I don't feel AGP feelings, thought. Indeed, AGP had me so puzzled about it's nature. That's why I say, Blanchard is wrong. I'm just effeminate, I think and feel like a girl and I want to lead a woman's life. That's all. Is it so difficult to understand? Yet trolls here want to push me that I don't like men (I prefer them to women indeed) and that whole bullshit about "pseudo-bisexuality", which is, as you said, BISEXUAL ERASURE, and it's something I fucking hate.

If you wanna get in contact and speak further, since we may have things in comon, this is a dummy mail account I've set up. Sometimes it feels lonely being "true bi" and not having other girls with whom relate.

Yes, I fear not, hahaha

[email protected]
>>
>>8863152

You live in oblivion

read this whole thread, >>8845060 → then come back once you're more cultured about scientific method, mathematical models, etiology, and psychometrics.

>yfw AGP is most probably a symptom, not a cause.

>>8863202

>And why is it "obviously undeniably extremely harmful" exactly?

Because by doing that, you're reducing the whole life of a person to just sex... when people are PEOPLE, with dignity, feelings, thoughts, hopes, fears, and a whole host of things called A LIFE.

It is hurtful to say a person with A LIFE that they're just sexual machines and reduce them to a "fetish", when what they are experiencing is a condition they were born with.

It is also hurtful because you're denying basic dignity to a person who is a valid, productive member of society who pays taxes and of whom you may depend some day.

Being trans is already a hard lot, you're just making it wors thinking they are "just perverts" when they are just born with dysphoria, and they're not to blame of ANYTHING.

You're reducing a human life to just sex. And that is wrong in many ways.

Is it so difficult to understand?
>>
>>8861208
>>8861214
...shit
>>
tfw hormones made me feel incompatible with my straight guy friends
except one it made me have even more of a crush on him
>>
T made me have dreams about boys
>be lesbian
>start taking T and transitioning to male
>less than a year in become gay
I really don't get it. Sexuality makes no sense.
>>
>>8864271
You were always into boys, the T just increased your sex drive and shattered your meta-attraction
>>
IMO the concept of "meta-attraction" isn't very sound, I don't see a concrete difference. There is just attraction, plain and simple. It's informed by both mental and hormonal changes. I don't think you can separate them
>>
>>8864293
get off here
is bad place
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.